Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT-Seibon CF front fenders for X GG front fenders

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2012, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTT-Seibon CF front fenders for X GG front fenders

Name: Daniel Malone
Shipping: Unless I can find a local to trade, then that is more than likely what will happen

I'm looking to trade some Seibon CF front fenders for factory GG Evo X front fenders. These are 10mm wider than factory. They came on the car that I just bought, and I honestly have never liked the look of CF. They are in great condition overall so I expect the same for a trade.

I will update post with pictures and date soon. The car is down at my shop and it's pouring outside right now. Any more questions, feel free to ask

Also, the rims in the picture are for trade as well. They are Kosei Model K1TS and are 18x9 +20mm offset. I think they look similar to the RPF1, which is kind of like CF to me and not really for me. I'd be interested in trading for factory wheels. I will update with more pictures of the wheels.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wish you were closer cause i would trade you my stock wheels for yours in a heartbeat lol