Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 06:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters

Selling: Hey guys, I'm selling my set of 3 Defi Blue Racer 52mm gauges in IMPERIAL UNITS. The 3 gauges are: Pressure, EGT and Temperature that all light up BLUE. Also for sale are adapters/fittings for the water temp sensor and oil pressure sensor
IMPORTANT NOTES: Gauges were used on a triple gauge pod by Autometer for about 3 years roughly. Minor scuffs on the housing from fitting it into the crappy gauge pod and very minor scratches on the face from normal wear but does not affect vision of it. GAUGES DO NOT COME WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE SENSORS AND CONNECTORS JUST THE GAUGES THEMSELVES. The adapters have never been used and have been just collecting dust in my garage. Also, to be honest I don't remember where I bought the adapters from, it was either jscspeed or lancershop
Price: $70 a gauge OBO. If you buy all 3 I will sell for 180$ and throw in the 2 adapters for free.
How to acquire: I work at a shipping company so I am willing to ship anywhere in the USA, but local pick up is preferred.
Pics:

The gauges and the adapters
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters-gakbj4f.jpg

The Pressure gauge
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters-huxgmzo.jpg

The Temperature Gauge
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters-rpy6gop.jpg

The EGT Gauge
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters-b9ccmxq.jpg

The water temperature sensor adapter
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters-obdiaf1.jpg

The oil pressure sensor adapter
FS: Used Defi Blue Racer 52mm Assorted Gauges, Water Temp and Oil Pressure Adapters-8g90rpg.jpg
Old Sep 5, 2014, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Im interested. Pm me

Does all gauges come with direction and boxes?
Also does it come with all wiring ready to be hook up?

What do i need to make everything work?
Old Sep 7, 2014, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Sep 10, 2014, 10:17 AM

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to all of the connectors that go into the back of the gauges and their respective sensors? I was interested but pricing this out it just doesn't make sense... The sensors and wiring makes up for 2/3-3/4 of the cost of the gauge new...
Old Sep 11, 2014, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jimmer307
If you don't mind me asking, what happened to all of the connectors that go into the back of the gauges and their respective sensors? I was interested but pricing this out it just doesn't make sense... The sensors and wiring makes up for 2/3-3/4 of the cost of the gauge new...
too be honest i just have had time to remove the wiring it was a huge PITA to hook it up. I decided to go with different colored faces so i removed them....and now i dont want that either lol. The gauges were just there for show i havent even connected the sensors