Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Feeler.. JDM headlights, taillights and misc possibly for sale

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014 | 02:47 AM

Feeler.. JDM headlights, taillights and misc possibly for sale

Hey what's going on I am just putting up this post to see if anyone was interested in purchasing a pair of brand-new JDM EVO 8 headlights that also comes with brand-new HID ballast from the evo 9, these lights were installed in my vehicle for about a week the car only drove for three days and then I did a part out after.

I also have JDM evo 7 taillights as well as other miscellaneous evo parts like the European rear fog light for the JDM rear shifter base bushings clutch fork stop EVO 9 carbon fiber dashboard piece etc..

I never posted these items for sale because I did not want to get extremely lowballed I know what I paid for my headlights new without HID ballast so therefore I know what I would like to receive for them including the new oem ballasts, i'm not looking to become a millionaire but I need to get a decent offer so feel free to email or PM me your offers if interested.

I can provide pictures upon request or if the mods want me to post pictures here on the forum it would take a few days because I am on the road and it's extremely busy for me as of right now for others that want pics contact me via email it is the FASTEST AND EASIEST way to get in contact with me.

Last edited by golgo13; Oct 13, 2014 at 06:06 PM.
Old Oct 13, 2014 | 06:05 PM
EvoM Community Team
Veteran: Navy

Please read the marketplace rules for posting your items up for sale. All for sale threads must include the following:
  • FS posts on EVOM MUST INCLUDE:
  • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
  • Price
  • Accurate description of item and its current condition
  • Location of seller
  • Willingness to ship
  • If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
Items posted which do not meet the rules will be deleted without notification and repeat offenders will find their marketplace access revoked.

You are required post your description with a picture of the item. That pic must contain something with your username and date along with the item for sale. This requirement must be met at the time of your initial post, you are not allowed to "post pics later".