Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[West]: Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2014, 03:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*

I have a brand new in box Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for the Evo X. I opened the box to confirm they fit on my Evo X. They do fit, but I had to reverse the part with the Coltspeed logo so that it was facing the correct way on a US model Evo X. I put them right back in the box. They have never been used or gotten wet, they are in brand new condition. Save yourself the time and money it costs shipping from Japan! $90 shipped via UPS Ground within USA only. Paypal payment only. Paypal fees and shipping cost included with price. Buyer can also pay with cash in person if they can pick up from Sherman Oaks, CA. PM me if interested, this will go fast!

Attached Thumbnails Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*-img_1645.jpg   Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*-img_1646.jpg   Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*-img_1647.jpg   Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*-img_1649.jpg   Authentic JDM Coltspeed Aero Wiper Blades for Evo X *NEW IN BOX*-img_1650.jpg  

Old Dec 4, 2014, 09:05 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
I have some of those too, they won't wipe the water correctly with the JDM blades on there because they swipe the other way

However! It is easy to put the arms on a USDM normal wiper set since they just bolt in. It's a unique addition and an eye-catcher. GLWS!
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:47 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ikt
I have some of those too, they won't wipe the water correctly with the JDM blades on there because they swipe the other way

However! It is easy to put the arms on a USDM normal wiper set since they just bolt in. It's a unique addition and an eye-catcher. GLWS!
What do you mean by "arms" specifically that you attached to a stock set of wipers? I though the only part that came off was the part that screws off that has the Coltspeed logo (which I reversed).