Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Evo SSL seats

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2015, 10:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evo SSL seats

I'm selling Evo SSL seats in the Chicagoland area. They are not in like new condition and because of this are bring sold for $500 firm front and rear. There are no rips but the drivers seat has many creases from age/use and there is a crack in the plastic on the back of the drivers seat. The passenger and rear aren't that bad. I can't attach pictures because apparently they're the wrong format ... I hate iPhones . Pm me your number and I will send you pictures.
Old Nov 16, 2015, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sheasta
I'm selling Evo SSL seats in the Chicagoland area. They are not in like new condition and because of this are bring sold for $500 firm front and rear. There are no rips but the drivers seat has many creases from age/use and there is a crack in the plastic on the back of the drivers seat. The passenger and rear aren't that bad. I can't attach pictures because apparently they're the wrong format ... I hate iPhones . Pm me your number and I will send you pictures.

Sold