Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[European]: Evo 7-9 Genuine Mitsubishi UK full carbon Vortex Generator

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2016, 10:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Evo 7-9 Genuine Mitsubishi UK full carbon Vortex Generator

Hi, am selling a brand new (never fitted) 100% Genuine Mitsubishi UK full carbon Vortex Generator for all Evo 7-9 models. These exact same Vortex Generators were fitted as standard too the UK Special Edition Evo VIII FQ400. I have sold a few off these too Evo-M members in the past with 100% positive feedback on the quality and fitment. These are probably the best fitting Vortex's available as there sold though all the UK Mitsubishi Dealerships and as expected, fit like any other OEM part and the carbon weave is perfect. I will add these picture for the meantime but will get some with my username and date as per the rules. Price delivered too America (fully insured) is $350.00

Name:  image_zpsnh22vhhs.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  157.9 KB

Name:  image_zpsbftuqrwh.jpeg
Size:  175.2 KB

Name:  image_zpsi7wzvzbf.jpeg
Size:  151.4 KB

Name:  image_zpser5jmm0i.jpeg
Size:  159.8 KB
Old Mar 28, 2016, 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
wow, that's a beautiful piece right there. Best looking CF one of these I have seen. The other ones just look pretty crappy. bump!
The following users liked this post:
EDDIE12 (Mar 28, 2016)
Old Mar 29, 2016, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

This looks nice...but do you have any paper work stating that this is from the Mitsu UK models? anything with a part number? Just want to make sure this is not a repro... thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by highbredcloud
This looks nice...but do you have any paper work stating that this is from the Mitsu UK models? anything with a part number? Just want to make sure this is not a repro... thanks.
These are made by the same manufacturer that makes all the carbon parts for all the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution UK models. They don't come with a part number or paper work but if you want paper work then you would have too go though a UK Mitsubishi dealer and pay £415 ($600) plus delivery.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EDDIE12
These are made by the same manufacturer that makes all the carbon parts for all the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution UK models. They don't come with a part number or paper work but if you want paper work then you would have too go though a UK Mitsubishi dealer and pay £415 ($600) plus delivery.
So its not an OEM piece from the FQ400 then? no part number no paperwork...how can you prove it? If it comes from the same manufacturer but not affiliated with the FQ400 directly there is a difference if price for sure...I would assume that this being from UK and off the FQ400 models there would be some sort of a part number...other than that its just a nice after market piece...glws
Old Apr 1, 2016, 01:18 PM

So its not an OEM piece from the FQ400 then? no part number no paperwork...how can you prove it? If it comes from the same manufacturer but not affiliated with the FQ400 directly there is a difference if price for sure...I would assume that this being from UK and off the FQ400 models there would be some sort of a part number...other than that its just a nice after market piece...glws
As I've said before. It's made by the same person that supplied them too Mitsubishi for the FQ400 in the UK. If you want too buy the same part for nearly double the money then be my guess.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 04:16 PM

I have spoke with the manufacturer about part numbers,etc and he has told me that when Mitsubishi place a order with him they are sent too the main headquarters in the UK and the part numbers/paper work/instructions are added too each Vortex Generator there and then sent too which ever Dealerships have ordered them. I can't get the paper work, part number stickers or instructions as there not supplied by the manufacturer. If anyone wants all off the above bits they will have too go though a UK dealership and pay at least double my price.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 03:47 AM
Evolving Member

I was really considering this piece...but your title and description is very misleading...Genuine means comes with part numbers...Any dealers ship that sells anything anywhere has part numbers...I have no problem dishing out the CA$H for genuine products...IF the seller can prove they are genuine...I am not paying $$$ for some story...sorry dude thought you knew better...I have purchased many authentic parts from members here who can vouch for me...I am not a tire kicker...GLWS
Old Apr 2, 2016, 09:53 AM

I was really considering this piece...but your title and description is very misleading...Genuine means comes with part numbers...Any dealers ship that sells anything anywhere has part numbers...I have no problem dishing out the CA$H for genuine products...IF the seller can prove they are genuine...I am not paying $$$ for some story...sorry dude thought you knew better...I have purchased many authentic parts from members here who can vouch for me...I am not a tire kicker...GLWS
That's fair enough dude.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 09:42 AM

sold