Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Mid-Atlantic]: GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2017 | 08:55 AM

GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure

I'm selling a used, complete set of GlowShift Gauges removed from my Evo 8 USDM. Going back to stock look.

It includes boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, air/fuel ratio gauge, driver's pillar that is screwed onto the GlowShift gauge pod, oil pressure sender, and oil filter sandwhich.

The oil filter sandwhich has scratches, but it did not leak on my evo. It has only seen royal purple and mobil 1 5w 30 oils.

The a-pillar has two broken tabs, but it still secured on my evo.

This set is in an excellent, working condition.

$130 shipped in US only. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8919.jpg   GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8936.jpg   GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8929.jpg   GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8920.jpg   GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8928.jpg  

GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8926.jpg   GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8932.jpg   GlowShift pod gauge with boost, afr, and oil pressure-dsc_8934.jpg  

Last edited by sagravtj; Feb 10, 2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: A-pillar