Notices
For Sale - Miscellaneous Automotive Includes miscellaneous automotive related items only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 96 Yamaha Blaster

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2006, 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale: 96 Yamaha Blaster

Hey everyone, I have had my Blaster for about 2 years now but the time has come to part with it. In my opinion, it is the best 2-stroke atv to learn on if you are looking for a sport oriented quad. I have riddin it about 50-65 times in the last two years and it still runs/rides like the day I got it. A little about the bike, It is a 1996 Yamaha Blaster, 200cc 2-stroke, 2WD fourwheeler. It has a 6-speed manual trans, no reverse(not available), kick start, and is solid rear axle and has independent front suspension. the plastics are black fenders and purple tank and seat, the bike has low-rise handlebars, pro-circuit header pipe and FMF silencer, K&N filter, jet kit, weisco high-compression piston and hot rod, reed spacer, clutch was replaced right before purchased and is still in great shape, it has a newer chain, DG alloy rear grab bar, factory front tires and worn maxxis razr's on the back, the wheels are factory, painted flat black, the tires are getting to the end of their life, and it has 1 1/2 inch spacers on the rear axle. The lights are not on the bike but I have them along with the hardware. This bike is a great starter bike and has an adjustable throttle limiter if it is for a younger child, when open though this bike can beat 240 big bore blasters all day and still crawl through the woods, I am asking $1,500 O.B.O. I need to sell ASAP so please call me with any questions at 847-924-8816, If you would like to come by and see the bike I am located in Gurnee, IL, thanks,

Chris
Old Jan 10, 2006, 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TTT, need to sell a.s.a.p.