Notices
For Sale - Miscellaneous Automotive Includes miscellaneous automotive related items only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

California Only: CHP 11-99 Foundation License Plate for sale

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb California Only: CHP 11-99 Foundation License Plate for sale

so most of you guys probably have heard about the CHP 11-99 Foundation.. if not here is the 411 on it.

you have to donate $5,000 to the foundation and it goes to fallen chp familes. they no longer issue plate frame as of jan 09. what it pretty much does is make you 95% immune to CHP.. not local police. ive been pulled over 7 times by CHP in the evo and one time my hood was popped. He pretty much turned blind to a cone filter intake and catless tbe. keep in mind my car is slammed black and limo tinted. the one time i have been stopped was before i had the frame on my car and was cited doing 79 mph on the 210 fwy heading towards phoenix.

im a firm believer if your not an idiot and respect the officer, they will see the frame and ease up. there is alot more info and discussion on the internet about the plate frames... but i truely believe its worth its weight in gold.. especially on cars like ours because they're usually on porsches, ferraris or lambos. if the officer asks to see the badge that initially comes with the plate, i use the excuse that my father keeps it in the glove box of his exotic. they usually dont mention much more of the topic and let you on your way. even if a highway patrol is cruising along the fwy and just glances over at your plate frame and he makes a mental note of it and your car then its beneficial is numerous ways.

cliffnotes: it works

so here is the real deal off of a neighbors cayenne turbo, does not come with badge or leather wallet. ended up selling the cayenne and daily driving the new m3. no more need for the extra plate so im helping him sell it.

100% legit on socalevo.net and evolutionM.net... same username.

heres EvoM's chance a $350

text me 805.231.8421 and ill respond ASAP.

Old Jun 4, 2009, 07:07 PM
Evolving Member

i'll vouch for him i kno this guy my username on socal is jdmcwestevo cam u know me haha its bryan evo u should hook me up for cheap man lol
Old Jun 4, 2009, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Sweet bump for you
Old Jun 5, 2009, 02:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by spdracr
i'll vouch for him i kno this guy my username on socal is jdmcwestevo cam u know me haha its bryan evo u should hook me up for cheap man lol
thx bryan. if your for real ill knock a quick something off and just do a local transaction
Old Aug 2, 2009, 09:44 AM

still for sale?