Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

BIG PART OUT: Tactrix cable, Defi D boost gauge, Cyber Evo, WORK, Etc.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2007 | 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wrcwannabe
Not another one ? We prolly need to flag this until the guy explains or delivers.

Mods..... please note this thread...there are definitely issues here. This guy is an evolving member. with feedback PM me for details if you need any more

Milburn
Well obviously if my inbox is full I can't respond to messages I haven't even recieved. Don't start making assumptions based on what other people say. If you have an issue with me PM me and we'll get it solved. If you are not doing business with me then don't worry, this doesn't concern you. I don't need you filling peoples head with BS in my thread.
Old Jun 6, 2007 | 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

For the record, I can't receive payments at this time, I'm honest I have nothing to hide. I'll bump the thread when Paypal releases my funds/account. They asked for some information, social security number and a fax with some documentation. I have already forwarded this information to them and when they process it I'll be ready to do business. There were some personal issues that I had to take care of, Ballistic Speed obviously couldn't handle that as you can see by my feedback. I gave him a refund within a week of his payment telling him that I was unable to send the clutch he paid me for. I even offered him a $50 discount since I was going to ship it out late. He was irate so I refunded his money. That obviously pissed him off even more. I guess giving someone thier money back within a week is just cause for a negative feedback. I'll clear out my PM box. PM me with any questions or concerns. For those of you waiting on anything, it's already in transit, so sit tight, and PM me if you need anything else. Please don't come here and take a dump on my thread like "wrcwannabe".
Old Jun 6, 2007 | 06:19 PM
Evolving Member

Heres the conversation I had w/ ballistic speed that led to a refund for him and a negative feedback for me. BTW, I'm a real estate investor, so I'm not here trying to steal anyones money.
Originally Posted by ballistic speed
I'm not sure you got my message so the plan is changing again, i need you to get this clutch shipped out via UPS or FedEx so it will make it here by friday THIS week, I allready footing another week of rental car payments due to this and it has been more than inconvenient that you have been unresponsive, ship the clutch out today (tuesday) via UPS or FedEx 3 day select before 4pm or wensday via UPS or FedEx via 2 Day Air or thursday by Next day air. It must be here by friday Ship it to:
Hugh Jay
16139 Port Clinton
Prairie View, IL 60069
Also please send the refund for 50 to my paypal account at hughjay7@gmail.com or leave cash/moneyorder in the package you send me. PM me back IMMEIDATLEY on what you plan to do, the day I should be expecting the package, the service level of the package, and the tracking information along with details of the refund. Your logon activity in for profile seems to indicate to me that you have had ample time to read all of my PMs within 24 hours of me sending them and that you have more than enough time to act on my numerous PMs or that you have been ignoring them. Ship the package and issue the refund or give someone my address and the 50 dollar refund and have them do it for you. From this point, all PMs have been forwarded to paypal and I will drop the claim providing that I receive the clutch on tine by friday this week and I received the promised refund.

Hugh

Originally Posted by MONSTARR
Have you shipped out the clutch yet? as I said I need this clutch by saturday and so far you have not responded to any of my PMs, please respond ASAP with the tracking number.

Payment sent, please shi via USPS 2-3day Priority. I need this clutch by friday next week. Also, if you could PM me the tracking number when you ship it out.

Hugh

Still have that exedy stage 1? if so, i'll take it for 300 shipped
Yes. You can Paypal me at...

cash_4your_house@yahoo.com

Those are underscores, not spaces.

That'll be for the clutch w/ new disk and I'm throwing in the spare disc that was only used for like, 80 miles or so, before I upgraded it. TOB and everything will be in the original boxes.
Thanks.
I tired to paypal you today but it says that your paypal account is unable to take transactions at the moment. I would like to have this clutch by friday if possible so if you could reslove this issue with paypal soon that would be great.
Yes, I still have it. Someone filed a claim for a refund and I issued the refund but for some reason Paypal is asking for some business information and a whole list of other things just to verify I am who I am so until that gets cleared up you can send the Paypal to an alternate address, it's my fiancee's Paypal and she is verified. That address is jdmevolution@gmail.com I have access to her Paypal account so I can see when you send pmnt. it will be shipped out by me not her. Thanks.
I was going to ship FedEx but if you prefer USPS I can do that. No problem. I'll PM you with a tracking number as soon as possible. Thanks for your prompt payment.
Sorry, I've been out of town and haven't answered my PM's. To be honest, I haven't done anything and I still haven't shipped out your clutch. I know you needed it right away but I haven't been able to ship it out. If you need it still I can ship it out on Monday. If you need to be refunded to get another clutch, I can just give you your money back. If you still want the clutch, I'll send it on Monday and give you a $50 refund for not sending it on time. That'll make it $250 shipped. I'm really sorry. My grandfather has been sick all week and he was rushed to the hospital this morning. Docs say his heart is really weak, his beats per min was super low and his kidneys almost failed. He is in stable condition now and is recovering, we don't know how serious it is right now but he seems to be doing much better. I apologize for all this but let me know what you want me to do. If you need your money back just file a claim through Paypal and I'll release the funds. I am on my cell phone right now and this took a really long time to type out.
Old Jun 6, 2007 | 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

For those of you waiting on anything, it's already in transit, so sit tight
pm sent about that. thanks for making some room!
Old Jun 7, 2007 | 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

still got the muffler delete?
Old Jun 11, 2007 | 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

pm sent. still haven't got it!
Old Jun 14, 2007 | 02:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvilBlueEvo8
pm sent. still haven't got it!
Still without my item. Can't get ahold of you! I'm looking for a refund now please.
Old Jun 14, 2007 | 07:15 AM
Evolving Member

My only guess is it got lost through USPS. I'll just have to refund you your money. I'm sorry about that. I know you needed that cable.
Old Jun 16, 2007 | 09:53 AM
Evolving Member

Do you have any pics of the wheels? condition, mileage, age and etc...?
Where are you located?
Thanks

Jeller
Old Jun 17, 2007 | 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

another pm sent
Old Jun 25, 2007 | 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

this seller never produced the tactrix cable. he printed a usps label from online to activate a tracking number, but never shipped it. he swore he did and kept telling me to wait and it would arriver. never did. he promised a refund twice. never got one. had to file a claim with paypal. said he would respond. nothing. his communication is poor and he now avoids this issue entirely. i would give this seller an F.
Old Jul 1, 2007 | 09:17 PM
Evolving Member

Heres the conversation I had w/ ballistic speed that led to a refund for him and a negative feedback for me. BTW, I'm a real estate investor, so I'm not here trying to steal anyones money.
You fail to mention the TEN (10) PMs i sent you that you refused to respond to and I have read receipts to all of them. After that, I think that anyone whould have written the PMs that I did. Avoid this seller at all costs.
Old Jul 11, 2007 | 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

I'm looking for a muffler delete pipe. I see you had one for sale and am curious if you still have it. I also see your feedback sucks. As you can see my feedback is very good.

I would like to buy the delete pipe from you but I want to recieve it before I pay for it. I am an honest buyer and will not shaft you but cannot risk paying for the item first.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have over 350 completed paypal transactions and nothing but postitive feedback on this forum.

Respectfully,
Jeff Jeske
Old Jul 12, 2007 | 01:46 AM
Evolved Member

MONSTARR,

Since you once again have no space in your inbox, I'm just going to put this right here (it also serves to show everyone what a low life you are).

So are you totally avoiding the issue now?

No I am not avoiding anything.

So what's the delay then? Have you done anything to check on this? Do you, honestly, have any intentions of refunding the money? You've avoided the paypal claim as well.....

I love how you've dissappeared now. You have no ethics.

*Here is what I'm trying to send you*

OK. I just got back from vaca and I see that Paypal has ordered you to pay up. So where's the money? You really are a dishonest person. No morals what-so-ever.
Old Sep 9, 2007 | 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Valve Cover to 29680 - PM me. Thanks.

Quick Reply: BIG PART OUT: Tactrix cable, Defi D boost gauge, Cyber Evo, WORK, Etc.