Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Beginning Partout: 2006 IX MR Wicked White, Show Winning Parts!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2008, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beginning Partout: 2006 IX MR Wicked White, Show Winning Parts!

I don't want this to be complicated. I'm going to post up my modlist and a starting price. Anything without a price is NOT being sold at the moment. Anything listing a needed stock part MUST be a partial trade unless such time as I've located a replacement part at which time I will update the post.

I'm hoping to get this finished over the next month or so.

Shipping IS NOT INCLUDED in any of the prices. Please contact me with a zip code and what parts you want and I will quote shipping as reasonably as possible. My company ships by UPS and we have good rates.

Once again, anything WITHOUT a price on the list is NOT being sold yet, DO NOT ASK. ALSO DO NOT ASK ABOUT STOCK PARTS I HAVE LAYING AROUND FOR SALE. MOST EVERYTHING STOCK I HAVE LAYING AROUND IS GOING BACK ON THE CAR. There are a few things not going back on, but they will be sold separately once I know what I'm using and what I'm not using.

Finally before I get to the list, NOTHING IS OFF THE CAR YET. As I get things off over the next couple weeks I will update the list with what's been removed and is ready to ship. If you are interested in a part that's not off yet, PM me and I will put you on the list to be contacted once the part is off.

Exterior:

C-West PFRP Front Bumper with mounted Voltex Twin Carbon SPL Canards (for C-West Bumper), professionally painted Wicked White. ONLY SELL AS A SET. $1500 obo
APR GTC-300 EVO-Spec rear wing. I have stock wing, but would like to trade trunks since some minor drilling is required for the APR wing and I don't know if the stock wing will cover the holes. $700 obo
Beatrush/Laile stainless steel front under panel $100 obo (Caesar first dibs, SYNRGY second, hellomynameis third, Eric06 fourth, chu fifth, Appauldd sixth, kingman4 seventh,)
Genuine JDM Mitsubishi Tommi Makkinen Edition rear emblem
Genuine JDM Evolution MR rear bumper painted Wicked White with HKS Kansai rear diffuser FRP/Carbon professionally installed. ONLY SELL AS A SET $700 obo (ries first dibs, blackevolution8 second)
Genuine JDM “Shorty” Antenna
Nukabe tow hooks

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels:

Enkei GTC-01 18x9.5 +38 with Toyo T1R 275/35R18 tires. $1500 obo with trade of stock wheels and tires (MR wheels get a little more off). $2000 obo without trade.
Project Kics R40 Neo Chro locking lug nuts

Rotora Front Big Brake Kit
Metallic Blue 6-piston Caliper
2-Piece 355x32mm Slotted Disk
H6 Ceramic Race Pads

Rotora Rear Big Brake Kit
Metallic Blue 4-piston Caliper
2-Piece 330x30mm Slotted Disk
H6 Ceramic Race Pads

Big Brake Kit (Calipers, disks, unused SS lines, pads) only around 2000-3000 miles on the set $1000 obo with trade of stock brakes (calipers, pads, disks), $1500 obo without trade. SOLD!!!!!!

Beatrush Front Performance Bar (front subframe bar, similar to Cusco piece) $150 obo
Beatrush Front Strut Bar SOLD
GT Spec Trunk Cage $150 obo (SHhhhh has first dibs)
Cusco Rear Trunk Performance Bar $150 obo
Cusco Front Performance Bar $150 obo (alvinhyun first dibs, jerrym second,)
Whiteline Front Roll Center Kit
Robispec Custom KW Variant 3 Competition 2 Club Sport Coilovers
Robispec Custom Fender Rolling
Robispec Custom Racing Alignment
Robispec Rear Bump Steer Kit
Robispec Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
Robispec Custom 25mm 4 Position Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Engine/Power:

Custom ETS 3.5 Racing Intercooler (narrow from side to side to fit the Cusco Front Performance Bar)
ETS Short Route Intercooler Piping
ETS Mini Battery Kit

The above three as a set, ???? obo Had wrong price!! (Vicksen first dibs, Evoryder first dibs on piping if Vickson doesn't want whole set,)

Greddy Ti-C Racing catback $450 obo (Ant1 interested from UK (I prefer US buyer))
Invidia downpipe $100 obo
Invidia midpipe NEVER INSTALLED, still in box $100 obo
Invidia 02 housing
Mynes Engineering custom stainless steel tubular header
ARC Induction Box $200 obo
ARC Titanium plug cover $150 obo
ARC Oil Cap $50 obo
Everything ARC is SOLD

Cusco Turbo Pipe (blue intake pipe between the intake box and turbo) $100 obo (SIKEVO9 dibs)

Interior:

Defi VSD X Heads Up Display
Sparco Harness Bar SOLD
Sparco 6-pt Harnesses
Prototype Tire Pressure + Temperature Monitoring System
Custom Iron Mountain Performance Shift Knob
Sun Auto Blue aluminum pedals
Redline Automotive custom leather shifter boot

Works Bell short hub boss
Works Bell Rapfix II quick disconnect hub in Black
Works Bell QD Lock in Red
Nardi Twin 350mm steering wheel

The above steering wheel setup as a set, only been used about 500 miles $650 obo

All these parts are in excellent condition. The car was a multiple show winner, and everything was kept impeccably clean. Recent pictures of the car (after a bit of rain ) can be seen here:

http://verdugo.smugmug.com/gallery/6163149_oRV3x

- Patrick

Last edited by Vostok 7; Dec 15, 2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

kinda confused on how you have the parts for sale as a set. how much you looking to get for that sparco harness bar? any pics of everything installed in the car? thanks man appreciate it and gl with the sale
Old Nov 24, 2008, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostedtres
kinda confused on how you have the parts for sale as a set. how much you looking to get for that sparco harness bar? any pics of everything installed in the car? thanks man appreciate it and gl with the sale
Not everything is a set, just a few things that are "package deals" since that's how I bought them and it just makes it easier to sell them that way. If people want the individual parts that's fine, but I have to find a buyer for each piece before they sell. I mostly just don't want "odds and ends" sitting around forever. I've ended up with that on all my previous cars and it just makes it a pain.

The Sparco Bar and Harnesses aren't for sale quite yet (I might be keeping the harnesses).

Picts of most everything are available in the gallery link in the post. I also have some install picts for some of the parts if there's interest.

I hate to be so picky about everything it's just parting the car out is the last thing I wanted to do because I HATE parting out.

Last edited by Vostok 7; Nov 24, 2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

you said you dont want this to be complicated!!?? i dont even want to look at this thread because there is too much stuff going on.this is the most complicated thread EVER!!! why would you even list parts if they are not for sale?? gl.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

Sparco Harness Bar =$?
Sparco 6-pt Harnesses =$?

Price Shipped to 32583?
Old Nov 24, 2008, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PMed. I'm local and might also be able to give you a hand if we can work something out. Thanks!
Old Nov 24, 2008, 11:56 PM
Evolving Member

If you are interested in shipping I would be interested in any of the suspension related items. PM me if shipping is an option.
-Jerry
Old Nov 25, 2008, 12:45 AM
Evolved Member

pm sent
Old Nov 25, 2008, 04:52 AM
Evolving Member

Ygpm
Old Nov 25, 2008, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

I'm interested in your rear wing, and have a stock, low mileage IX WW trunk lid I can include as partial trade. How much would you want for the wing with the trunk in partial trade?
Old Nov 25, 2008, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

would you want to ship the rear bumper setup?
Old Nov 25, 2008, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Not everything is a set, just a few things that are "package deals" since that's how I bought them and it just makes it easier to sell them that way. If people want the individual parts that's fine, but I have to find a buyer for each piece before they sell. I mostly just don't want "odds and ends" sitting around forever. I've ended up with that on all my previous cars and it just makes it a pain.

The Sparco Bar and Harnesses aren't for sale quite yet (I might be keeping the harnesses).

Picts of most everything are available in the gallery link in the post. I also have some install picts for some of the parts if there's interest.

I hate to be so picky about everything it's just parting the car out is the last thing I wanted to do because I HATE parting out.

Okay I understand that logic. going to be a huge PITA to part everything out anyway. well when you figure everything out and what your going to do, let me know about the harness bar. I already have schroth harnesses so Im good there. I am able to get the sparco bar at retail cost but would like to save more money. PM me when you have a set price and pics installed. thanks again and gl with the sale
Old Nov 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
pmd.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

Whiteline Front Roll Center Kit

shipped to 06850?
Old Nov 25, 2008, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

OK OK OK guys, I got about 5 billion PMs over night (mostly wanting the beatrush undertray? ) so I will be going through PMs and listing off what's dibbed and to who. It'll be on a first come, first served basis so if you don't see your name on something that means someone else sent a PM for that item first, but multiple people who PMed about a single item will be put down as backups in case the first dibs doesn't go through with it.

- Patrick

Quick Reply: Beginning Partout: 2006 IX MR Wicked White, Show Winning Parts!