Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Evo 8 parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2014, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 8 parts for sale!

Hey, I have a few parts up for sale from my 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 with 74,000 miles. This evo was adult driven, no smoking, no kids, no pets, and was never tracked. Please pm me if you have any questions, and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks for looking!

I will gladly ship anything. Please note that some of the prices include shipping and some do not.

Brembo brakes: $400 shipped

Description: They have been sitting a little over a year, but are still in great working order. As you can see in the pictures the paint is not very good other than that they should be good to go.

[/URL]

[/URL]

Trunk and spoiler: $500 + shipping

Description: The trunk is in great condition. It has a very small ding in it that is hardly noticeable, but other than that it is great. The spoiler is in good shape, however, like many others it has faded carbon fiber. (Pictured) the only other problem with it is a little paint chipping on the right. (pictured)

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

2 piece rear mats: $15 + shipping

Description: These mats are in great shape! As mentioned at the top this car had no kids or pets riding in it. This resulted in like new rear floor mats.

[/URL]

Rear bench seats: $150 + shipping

Description: These rear seats are very nice! Having hardly ever been ridden in they are nearly brand new. I would like to ask more for them, but they are a little smashed on the top left. (pictured) Other than that these seats are great!

[/URL]

Rear view mirrors: $50 each shipped

Description: Minor scratching

[/URL]

[/URL]

Rear tail lights: $80 shipped

Description: These tail lights are in good shape. They have minor scratching and a chip on the far right side of the right tail light. Other than that they are in great working order.

[/URL]

[/URL]