Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

fs: tein hg gravel suspension and camber plates.

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2006, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fs: tein hg gravel suspension and camber plates.

im selling my tein hg gravel suspension and brand new (still in box) hg camber plates (they only fit the hg suspension). the suspension has about 10000 miles on it but its good as new. new the suspension will run you $2660 w/o camber plates. make me an offer. i will consider trades.

heres the specs straight from tein
http://www.tein.com/hgdamp.html
Old May 20, 2006, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

a few questions:
1.)Do they fit stock wheels? I know they are meant for 15" wheels, but look like they should fit the stock also(?)
2.)May I ask why you are selling?
3.)Can we have some pictures? 10k mile use is a fair amount for race shocks IMO.
4.)What springs do you have? I think they offer rates other than the 'standard' kit also.
5.)How many times have these been serviced/revalved etc?

Thanks
Old May 20, 2006, 07:06 PM

1.) yes. they arent specific to any size wheel. the brakes are what need to be changed for a 15" wheel.
2.)im going to buy a second evo as a dedicated rally car so im changing this one to street suspension.
3.)i have a few pictures of the rear but the front is hard to see and i dont really have a jack handy (see below). its not really any more "racey" than a standard street suspension, as in no special car or service is really required.
4.) standard springs.
5.) never rebuilt or worked on. it hasnt been nessecary.
Attached Thumbnails fs: tein hg gravel suspension and camber plates.-dsc00547_l.jpg   fs: tein hg gravel suspension and camber plates.-dsc00549_l.jpg  
Old May 20, 2006, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the info. It appears they'll need 15's and (JDM) RS brakes to fit.
There's a friend of mine who's been after similar items for some time for his 7. I'll talk to him about it and will shoot you a PM if anything comes out of it. Thanks again.

p.s. if those pics are of your garage, may I venture to say that you have quite a lot of car care products? And all for one car!!! Yours must be on shiny evo!!!
Old May 20, 2006, 10:43 PM

you dont need 15 inch wheels or rs brakes to fit them. i ran these with stock brakes and wheels. the suspension has nothing to do with wheel size. the only time you would need rs or ap racing brakes would be if you were running 15" wheels but all of that is completely indepenent of the suspension.
Old May 20, 2006, 11:08 PM
Evolved Member

I was talking to a guy in Japan (a few weeks back) and the Japanese install manual has a recommendation for them fitting with 15" wheels and saying that it might not fit other sizes. I thought it may have been something to do with the strut interfering with larger wheels. Also, I misread your post to mean that they are specific to a certain size wheel (15").

Anyway, it's good news that they fit stock 17's.
Old May 21, 2006, 02:48 AM

up?
Old Jul 22, 2006, 09:18 AM

back for sale. ill let them go for a good price.