Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2 sets, brand new stainless steel brake lines

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2006, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 set, brand new stainless steel brake lines

I am selling 1 complete sets of brand new Goodridge stainless steel brake lines for the Evo. Brand new they sell for about $100. I am looking for $70 plus exact shipping for each set. They are brand new, so why pay more for the same exact thing? They increase brake pedal feel and eliminate that "spongy" pedal feeling, and are also abrasion and corrosion resistent. I sold my Evo a while ago so I have no use for them. Paypal is preferred (joe.harrington@rsmi.com). First person to paypal me $70 will get the lines. I'll calculate exact shipping, and once the final payment is complete, I'll ship the lines. Also, I know there's a thread somewhere around here about improper fitment of these lines. These are the later production version (part number 26052), with the 90-degree angle on the rear lines, as well as the updated connectors with the larger thread pitch in the rear. PM me if you want pictures showing this.

I am selling a lot of random things I've had lying around my garage since I sold the Evo, and therefore will not be checking every thread daily. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Joe.

Last edited by HMSevo8; Jul 31, 2006 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Sold one set