Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

RRM strut tower bar

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2007, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RRM strut tower bar

I have a RED RRM single ended front strut tower bar in near mint (only because it was installed) condition.

I pulled it off of my 02 OZ rally edition before I traded her in. I installed it last spring and it is in prestine condition. the car only had 33K miles on her when I traded her in and the bar maybe had 4000 miles (probably much less) the car brought home 14 trophies last year so she was CLEAN

to give you an idea on how clean the car was the DEALERSHIP gave me $9300 for her on trade in (2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Edition)

$75 obro for bar
$13 S/H and insurance

$450 for the seats pick up or personaly delivery (you pay gas up to 3 hours out of Chattanooga)
will deliver for free if you purchase the seats I have for sale also and pay for the meet/delivery price for Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta, or Birmingham I live in the Chattanooga area.

I will take cash, Money order, and or paypal

at1yancey@yahoo.com

Last edited by cdyancey; Feb 25, 2007 at 03:18 AM.
Old Feb 23, 2007, 06:54 AM

wait is this thread for a strut bar? or seats? because u say you have a strut bar blah blha ... but then you say 75 obo for the seats ..
Old Feb 23, 2007, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Good question. PM sent.