Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Endless/ZEAL Function XS Coilovers 12kg/12kg

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2007, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Endless/ZEAL Function XS Coilovers 12kg/12kg

I'm selling my Endless/Zeal Function XS Coilovers with 12kg/12kg spring rates. Fully adjustable height and dampening. Comes with upper pillowball mounts. I bought them brand new from Speed Element in CA not too long ago. I've put about 5k miles on them, all daily driven to and from work. My car has yet to seen the track, so no need to worry about them being damaged in any way.

They are amazing street coilovers. Even though the spring rates may seem stiff, Endless/Zeal has vavled the coilovers so well that they ride more comfortable than coilovers with 5kg/7kg springs rates. When you take these through a corner, you hardly feel any body roll at all. They are in perfect condition!! I love these coilovers to death!! The only reason I'm selling them is because I need the money for my 50 trim kit.

Looking for $1,800 shipped!!

Here's the ad from Endless/Zeal:

Custom Spring Rate: 12kg front, 12kg rear.

The spring rates may sound aggressive, but the valving on these coilovers are perfectly matched for daily use as well!!!

Product description:

Zeal Function XS Coilover For the next generation street user, we’ve developed the Function-Xs Series. The Function-Xs is now born. With advanced damping capabilities in effect, our efforts have recently focused towards our new “X-Coil Hyper Spring”. Through consistent and progressive research and experience, we’ve improved spring quality to achieve an even smoother and more responsive feel and ride. The ability to grasp precise road data has improved. The X- Coil spring achieves exactly this. Our Dynamometer Data proves this with stable rebound and compression levels (within a 0.1 Meter Per Second range) for level travel at very low speeds, very high speeds, and everything in between. By keeping very detailed, precision spring motion in mind, we are able to set the shock’s piston valving to superior levels. The combination of the shock and spring is superior. Our Linear Spring Motion with no Friction Loss is superior and the shock can be adjusted precisely (Function-Xs includes 6-Way Damping Adjustability). Lightweight aluminum upper mounts, spring seat preload and spring seat lock, height-adjustable lower brackets and lock seats (for non-strut type applications) include a durable, Alumite finish for rust proof characteristics. Steel shell casing includes a special chromate plating for rust proof characteristics also. Adjustable brackets are newly designed and slender. Driving feel is amazing for the street-user. MacPherson Strut-Type are specifically systems are produced as an inverted-monotube type. Street Spring Rate Only: FT: 8kg/mm RR: 6kg/mm. Custom Spring Rates are also available with no additional charge.

A perfect combination for daily use and track use!!!

Last edited by PANGES; Jul 19, 2007 at 11:05 AM.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for these are amazing coilovers!!
Old Jul 19, 2007, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Price lowered to $1,800 shipped!