Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Brembo calipers F & R - $425 shipped

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2008, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sold

** SOLD **

Set of front and rear Brembo calipers from an Evo 8. The clearcoat has peeled so these are an excellent candidate for powdercoating. Don't like the red on your Evo? Make them gold, black, or whatever color theme you have on your car.

They come with Hawk brake pads that have about 40% left on them. Pics are below. The last pic shows the backs of the front calipers - the one caliper is missing the 2 bolts in the back - you can take one from the other front caliper to a hardware or auto store and find 2 matching bolts to replace them.

I bought them from a member on here, but I have since found a complete set including rotors, and brembo pads for my 2nd Gen Eclipse project so I don't need a second set of these.

Shipping is through UPS and I will provide a tracking number. ALL PAYMENTS ARE PAYPAL ONLY - VERIFIED ACCOUNT ONLY. I can't stress that enough! I will not make exceptions. I will only ship to the verified address.

Any questions just PM me. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by dennyt4; Mar 15, 2008 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old Mar 13, 2008, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Sold

Last edited by dennyt4; Mar 15, 2008 at 05:20 AM.
Old Mar 15, 2008, 05:21 AM
Evolving Member

Sold