Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: MR Bilsteins + Swift Sport Mach combo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2009, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: MR Bilsteins + Swift Sport Mach combo

Okay guys, so the Ohlins are on and these are just sitting around. Planned on keeping just in case I ever wanted to go back to stock but figured somebody else could enjoy these.

They are the original MR Bilsteins off my MR, Swift Sport Mach springs were added on 20k miles ago. The Bilsteins have a total of 40k miles on them, but 90% highway usage. Also remember Bilstein offers a lifetime warranty on these and are pretty easy to deal with when it comes to ever having to replace one. They are very clean, have no leaks, dings, etc. Ride just like the day the car was new. Never seen winter, salt, or anything basically only sunny days. I am pretty **** when it comes to keeping things in top shape on my car, for the people that have seen my car they know I even have the original Swift box and the OEM MR springs if the buyer would like them.

Price: SOLD!
Prefer local pickup, located in the Silverdale/Bremerton area. If you want them shipped buyer is responsible for actual shipping charges!

Please no low ball offers, I feel my price is fair for the condition these are kept in. Looks at my feedback to see every person I have sold something too has been VERY satisfied.

Last edited by dbsears; Aug 25, 2009 at 02:01 PM.