Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Selling Tein EDFC Kit (Controllers/Motor/etc)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2010, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow Selling Tein EDFC Kit (Controllers/Motor/etc)

Looking to sell my EDFC. It is compatible several different TEIN coilovers. This was installed on Type Flex on an Evo IX but the kits are somewhat generic. I have uninstalled the motors and the control unit, I still have some of the wires installed(the harder to route ones) and I will remove them as soon as I get a confirmed buyer.

Looking to get $225 shipped for the EDFC controller+motors kit. I will accept reasonable offers though.

EDFC is the Gray unit, allows your coil-overs 3 saved settings and allows them to adjust 32 ways instead of the standard 16 ways to make them a little more adjustable.

EDFC Kit part number EDK01-12140 (M12-M14 motor kit)

Equivalents (can't use older edfc controller with newer motors. just providing this for sizing).
EDK04-K4469
EDK05-12140 (M12-M14) check for compatibility here (http://www.tein.co.jp/e/price_list/) 5 or 7 should be the same motor package. Fits various non-mitsubishi as well.

Sale includes everything you need:

control unit
2 front motors
2 rear motors
4 hexagon socket set screws
Power supply cable
front cable
rear cable
front right/left cables
rear right/left cables

Works like a champ, used it for 10k miles.

It should work on the following mitsu vehicles based on Teins website:

Evo II-IX - SuperStreet, Flex and Super Racing (Bump)
Evo X - SuperStreet

It also fits several subaru, honda, acura, and toyota models. You can verify your specific application here: http://www.tein.co.jp/e/price_list/

Old Sep 2, 2010, 03:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sold.