Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Stock Brembos Calipers Front + Rear, Giro Rotors

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2011, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock Brembos Calipers Front + Rear, Giro Rotors

Stock brembos have 35k on them there is a little bit of clear coat pealing on a couple of them. No scratches or anything like that. The front passenger needs a new line i cracked it taking it off. All the other calipers are perfect and ready to bolt on. They also come with hawk pads that were just put on not to long ago. a lot of life still on them. 400 for the set or 250 for front or rear. plus shipping.

I also have some giro rotors for sale. They were put on 1k ago same time as the brake pads. They are perfect other then a little surface rust they have been sitting for awhile. one stop on them will take it right off. 400 plus shipping
Attached Thumbnails Stock Brembos Calipers Front + Rear, Giro Rotors-imag0191.jpg   Stock Brembos Calipers Front + Rear, Giro Rotors-imag0192.jpg   Stock Brembos Calipers Front + Rear, Giro Rotors-imag0193.jpg  
Old Mar 17, 2011, 01:10 AM
Evolving Member

how much for just the rear rotors?
Old Mar 21, 2011, 06:32 PM

bump lots of interest no payment tho lets get these sold
Old Mar 24, 2011, 10:46 AM

Would you part just the calipers?
Old Mar 25, 2011, 07:07 PM

you still have the calipers?
Old Mar 26, 2011, 01:06 PM

i only have the rears left everything else is sold
Old Apr 1, 2011, 08:58 AM
ACM
Evolving Member

PM sent
Old May 17, 2011, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

beware byuing parts from this guy!!!! bought stage 3 shep t-case as a mint one with a death whine. have HQ pics and the seller replyied me after about 3 weeks after a PM about a bad t-case

Re: bad T-case !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ukc
sending you 3rd pm, you sold me bad t-case and I want a refund for damaged t-case parts. And I am sure you knew it was damaged because it had death whine

im sorry i havent been on here in awile. when i pulled the tcase it didnt have death whine? i can find you a new ring a pinon and ship it to you?

this message was sent on 15h of april!!!!!

sending him pms every week and no luck((((

so plz beware

p.s. hwom should I contact about banning this gyu??

thanks
Old May 18, 2011, 08:36 AM
Evolving Member

That looks like a lot of peeling to me not just a little
Old May 22, 2011, 09:43 AM

how much for the rear shipped to 42223 do they come with the bolts
Old Jul 9, 2011, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Caution!!!!

I bought the ecu out of one of his many Fs threads, I paid for it on the 7th of Feb 2010. Recieved it about a week later only to discover that the input insde the ecu that reads the crank signal is fried. I politely pmed him stating the issue, no response even though he had been active on here SEVERAL times throughout the time I waited. So I sent another asking him to please respond so we can find a solution to the issue with this. Again no response, despite once again being active several times so I sent another more aggresive pm stating that he needs to respond to me asap or I will have to file a claim with paypal as I still need an ecu and need to find one elsewhere and am not rich, $140 is alot of money for me. Low and behold I get a response within one hour imagine that. At first he stated that I must have hooked something up wrong and that to fix the issue all I have to do is clear the code. Before ever even pming him the first time I took all steps needed to confirm it was the ecu and not my car. I have my stock ecu that runs my car just fine however with my setup my ecu is insufficient and renders my car useless if I attempt to go into boost,(too much knock not able to properly tune with the tiny maps I have) anyways so I explain this to him and he insists that I must have a bad crank sensor my car runs fine its not the crank sensor. So he then replys that I fried it, I have no way to fry it the ecu is plug and play its two steps
1. unhook battery
2. unhook stock ecu hookup evo ecu

He did not test this before sending it out to me. I unfortunately cannot open up a claim with paypal due to myself checking the personal payment box instead of the goods and services box when sending the initial payment. I have done checking around and found 4 other people who had issues with parts purchased from this individual as well.

He did not and will not acknowledge that he sold me a worthless item and refuses to compensate for anything. In closing if you purchase something from this individual and have an issue upon receipt of the product do not expect any assistance with a return or refund. I now have a $140 paper weight... sweet

UPDATE: I also had this ecu tested by Aaron from English Racing who confirms its toast