Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

F/S BAER Eradispeed 2 piece Rear Rotors and Hawk Pads

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2012, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F/S BAER Eradispeed 2 piece Rear Rotors and Hawk Pads

Just as titled. Up for sale is a pair of rear 2 piece rotors,used for 1 summer with the stock Brembo pads. These are super light weight and are slotted an drilled. They have street only miles on them and save almost 3 lbs apiece over the factory rotors. They will come with brand new in box Hawk brake pads as pictured below. New they cost me almost $800.00 for pads and rotors. I have both rotors although I only took pic's of 1 (was too lazy to pull the other out of box). I am flexable and open to "reasonable" offers but if you want to lowball me I will not even respond,so if you don't get a response you will know why. My prices are more then fair to begin with anyways. Looking to get $425.00 shipped for rotors and pads and will remove the very slight surface rust that is on rotors prior to shipping. Ask anyone who has purchased from me, I try to ship same day as payment is received and cleared. Only accept paypal or cash pick up (in Ct for locals) and will ship only to lower 48 states for these heavy items to confirmed address only.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 02:21 PM

Sale Pending
Old Jun 28, 2012, 06:37 AM

sold