Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[South]: Project Mu Brake Pads new in box, Evo VII-X, StopTech/AP Racing six piston

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 12:29 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Project Mu Brake Pads new in box, Evo VII-X, StopTech/AP Racing six piston

Hi,

We are cleaning out our warehouse, and I have some sets of Project Mu pads for sale that are new in the box. All of these pads are in Charlotte, NC, and will be shipped via UPS (CONUS only). Payment will be via Paypal.

Front OEM Lancer Evo VII-X. I have one set of each of these, which they call the F506 shape. I'm asking $110 per box shipped.

Type NS
B Spec
HC+

I also have some sets in an aftermarket six piston shape, which PMU calls their 1093 shape. These will fit the StopTech ST-60 and AP Racing CP5555, CP5060, CP9660, CP9661, CP9668 Radi-CAL. They're D50 radial depth, and they are 18mm thick. Prices below include CONUS UPS shipping.

Type NS, 1 box- $150
B Spec, 2 boxes- $175 each
HC+, 2 boxes- $175 each

Please do your homework, look at the drawings, and make sure they fit your car, as I cannot offer any returns on these!

If you want to buy multiple sets, I'll cut you a deal. Thanks for looking. The best way to reach me is via email. I don't check PM here, so please email me if interested!