Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT: 03 RR Trunk/Wing for RR trunk/CF trunk (feeler)

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2006, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTT: 03 RR Trunk/Wing for RR trunk/CF trunk (feeler)

This is just a feeler. Now would be a perfect time for me to do the swap as my car is down for the count...

I have an 03 RR trunk with wing. These are not in perfect condition but I will have detailed pics/descriptions. For short the wing has 1 spot on it that looks like the clear coat is getting thin... This could be fixed easily. The trunk has 1 small dent from the inside where I tried to shut it with something sticking out.

I'm looking for a RR trunk with no wing holes in good shape... or a nice CF trunk that is in good shape and fits well.

I really really really don't want to ship this stuff.. maybe I can find someone local or willing to meet... Again this is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested

Old May 15, 2006, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Well looks like the trunk has a nice spot on it. It almost looks like a rust spot but the trunk is aluminum. This is covered up/caused by the wing.

The wing has the spot mentioned above along with some "dullness" to the back side of the right painted "fin". I'll post up a pic if anyone might be interested.
Old May 17, 2006, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Ok finally the weather is nice.. I'm going to wash the wing up and get some good pics... I really doubt anyone will want the trunk.