Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB - Voltex / CWest front Bumper / Kit

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2009, 09:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB - Voltex / CWest front Bumper / Kit

As the title so indicates I am in the market for a front Bumper / Body Kit.

The EPM Evo MR hit a deer last week and the Evo goes into the shop this week for repair. I need a front bumper preferably a Voltex or a CWest, also looking for Seibon CW2 CF Hood and Seibon CF Fenders too. Will consider anything at this point as am running out of time and it seems no US distributors have Voltex on Hand. I am wanting to go full Voltex Kit, frnt bumper, side skirts, rear diffuser, carbon canards but will consider other kits such as but not limited to the CWest but only the front bumper and CF Canards. I have the JDM rear bumper awaiting installation of a Voltex rear diffuser.
The EPM Red Evo MR will get a major facelift, but am needing some parts.

Front Bumper-Voltex/CWest/Or?
Voltex/CWest Carbon Fiber Canards
Seibon Carbon fiber Front Fenders; any Oversized/wide track
Seibon CW2 or any Carbon Fiber Hood
Voltex Side Skirts
Voltex Rear Diffuser for JDM Rear bumper
Also will consider 18" rims NTO3+M or ?

Any and all replies with parts are appreciated. Thnxx
Old Aug 13, 2009, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I have a knock off C-West I will send you....100 bucks + shipping. I need it out of my shed.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 08:30 AM
Former Sponsor

I have seen these on Ebay. I have no experience with the quality of the product. Pics and details about quality are needed.

I need to get these parts together soon. Evo goes into the body/paint shop tomorrow. At this point not so much wanting to save money but check into availability of Voltex or above mentioned parts.

Thnxx for the reply...
Old Aug 13, 2009, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i dont have mine for sale but if its the Ait racing cw kit. I have the full kit and fitment is perfect only issue i had was drivers sidskirt touched the tire when wheel was turning in so i just cut and refiberglassed the edges perfect.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 10:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Thnxx for the heads up with that brand. I've also looked at the other Voltex replica. I've owned a Voltex front bumper before. And while it fit very well, it was extremely flimsy. It might have been hand laid fiberglass, but the fiberglass material was just "matt" random oriented strands binded together to form the fiberglass fabric. I honestly can't see the price of the Voltex or the CWest, or for that matter the OEM bumper at almost $900.00
I'm definitely running out of time and will have to make a move soon for sure. I have lots of composite (fiberglass/carbon fiber) experience, but at the moment I have my hands full finishing the EPM shop so I can get back into production.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 10:39 AM
Account Disabled

Check your PM.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haa i take pictures of everything dude here you go. this is from when i installed it guide on my website of course. i can get you the ait kit for a discount if needed just let me know

Old Aug 14, 2009, 07:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Hey Thnxx a bunch, I've had several PM's all appreciated maybe something will work out. I also needed to mention that I need the OEM Oil Cooler for the 9. Has to be in perfect condition, cause mine is trashed from the wreck. If I can't find one I'll go aftermarket.
Thnxx again for all the PM's and informative info...thnxx RM..I'll let you know what's gonna happen. But if anyone else has a Voltex or CWest or "Other" body kit/front bumper let me know...
Old Aug 15, 2009, 09:23 PM
Former Sponsor

Heard from several people...thnxxx..keep 'em coming.

Also needing to Replace my GReddy Racing Titanium Exhaust. Not the Ti-C but the 100% Titanium exhaust. Anyone want to get rid of theirs, mine will need fixing the muffler and dents dings. Not time right now...let me know if you can help me out with these parts.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 09:53 PM
Former Sponsor

---TTT---

Looking for Voltex Kit;
front bumper mainly

Several people have contacted me thnxx...anyone else ?

I also need OEM Oil Cooler in perfect condition. I'll be having a few things for sale as well but not until I get the MR finished. RR USDM Bumper with Carbon Fiber Exhaust shield 8 outta 10.
Front 9 RR bumper with missing lower lip, a few scuffs nothing body shop can't fix better than 6.5 outta 10. Greddy Profec B Spec II in 9.5 outta 10, nothing wrong, no scratches, excellent condition. I am going ECU Boost. Stock Injectors, I'm going E-85. Beat-up OEM FMIC no leaks but would be good for back to stock or other turbo'd projet car.

My main Need is a Voltex kit...