Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Need Seibon CW2 carbon Fiber Hood and Front Fenders,....Vendors .....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Seibon CW2 carbon Fiber Hood and Front Fenders,....Vendors .....

We are in the process of putting together the EPM shop Evo MR. I've got a decent budget so this is an extensive build-up. Trying to round up all the parts has been difficult at best. Currently I am having no luck finding a Seibon CW2 Carbon Fiber Hood as well as the Seibon oversized Carbon Fiber Front Fenders.
If there is a Vendor or anyone out there that can help me out with these parts that would be awesome. My Paint and Body man has been waiting now and he needs to get to work on the EPM Evo. Usually these carbon fiber parts wouldnt hold a paint guy up, however we are going to be painting these parts with a unique looking design. He needs these parts for the layout of the design.
If anyone be it a Vendor or anyone help me round up these parts that would be awesome. Thnxx for reading, let me know either through PM or Email. The EPM Evo will be great when its finished but we have a ways til we get there. Thnxx everyone...for all your help, the Vednors that have helped me with parts and also fellow EvoM'ers with your support and kind words of encouragement.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 09:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i just want to be mentioned as helping out lol i can get a seibon cw 2 hood for 614 shipped from a vendor i know he had them in stock would have to check lol let me know
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes RockManX you have been a big help. Thnxx for helping me with the front bumper. It seems that all of these hoods/fenders are on back order. If you can get me one then by all means lets go for it.

Q
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

i want a finders FEE and get paid for my services lol your getting my deals that haggle down for my evo and ended up going a different router but left door open just in case
Old Sep 3, 2009, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

yo looking for fenders for you do you mean the seibon 10mm front fenders there is a guy seeling some right now in the forums for 500+shipping ill inquire with my contacts about any others