Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

S-FL..WTB: FMIC,cusco front brace,ix front bumper or viii varis/do-luck lip

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2010, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S-FL..WTB: FMIC,cusco front brace,ix front bumper or viii varis/do-luck lip

Looking for these parts used in good condition trying to save some money. Im in south florida.Not interested i retail prices on anything here Im broke which doesnt go hand in hand with the evo aside from the fact that Im having some maintenence done next week which will set me back a couple hundred bucks.Not necessarily in a rush and dont mind piecing as I go here 1 by 1. If you have what I need and the price is right throw your offers and we'll go from there.

-FMIC prefer ETS,AMS,Perrin at least least 3" hoping for 3.5" pending prices. Must be no damage and clean along with couplers and t-bolt clamps. (my factory one can be used for trade if youre demodding.)

-Cusco front bumper brace

-decent clean catch can as affordale as possible thatll get the job done

-rear wiper glass hole plug or solution

-Evo viii varis or do-luck style front lip cf but prefer abs. No damage and mounting necessities will be needed. (05 tb lip scratched up available)

-beatrush undertray thatll work with aftermarket intercoolers I mentioned above.(factory one I have for cheap)

-factory ported exhaust manifold done by reputable shop. No garage self portings unless youre proven or referenced.

-good condition and proven o2 housing with new gasket(megan,invidia,etc. new prototypes please

-Also looking for a local shop that stocks nokya h11 yellow fogs I can pick up.

-850-1000cc injectors as Im going E-85 soon.

-possibly an IX turbo with low mileage and evo 8 to ix turbo install kit(lines)

Looking to fulfill this list within the next month or two depending on what comes first.Thanks in advance for any leads and You can pm me here and if youre local Ill gladly give you my cell # to call.

Last edited by ImJoey; Apr 20, 2010 at 11:46 AM.