Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT Carbon fiber, hood, front fenders for stock +MY CASH ON TOP

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2013, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTT Carbon fiber, hood, front fenders for stock +MY CASH ON TOP

i have carbon fiber hood, fenders on my evo Ix, I hate them they are faded and the previous owner didn a horiddddddd spray job on them, its sandable and fixable but im not interested in doing it. There is also a crack on the driver side fender and the passanger fender has a long scratch in it. This would be perfect for someone looking to shave some weight or have a set to beat on.
Im looking to trade these 3 peices for a GG set, WITH MY CASH ON TOP. i will PAY plus trade for a good set of fenders and a hood, even a bumper.

Pics updated, you can see the two ends of the hood have slight damage and the crack on the driver side fender, and the scratch on the passanger fender.
You could sand it down and re clear coat it all and it wouldnt look to bad, or just it use for something light weight to beat on. LMK!
You can also see how weird the poor paint job is, its like he used a metallic clear or something??
I can clean it and buff it and it will look GREAT for about 5 days, then back to looking Odd..

Last edited by blowngasket; Nov 20, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2013, 03:42 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Trade threads are subject to the same rules as for sale threads, than means:

Please read the marketplace rules for posting your items up for sale. All for sale threads must include the following:
  • FS posts on EVOM MUST INCLUDE:
  • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
  • Price
  • Accurate description of item and its current condition
  • Location of seller
  • Willingness to ship
  • If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
Items posted which do not meet the rules will be deleted without notification and repeat offenders will find their marketplace access revoked.

You are required post your description with a picture of the item. That pic must contain something with your username and date along with the item for sale. This requirement must be met at the time of your initial post, you are not allowed to "post pics later".
Old Nov 19, 2013, 07:35 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're willing, I have a GG IX MR Se I wouldn't mind at least getting the hood off your hands. My passenger fender has a dent in it (not too bad and not creased) that actually chipped the paint to the metal (can be popped out and fixed for sure). As my car is sitting right now with no motor, I have no quarrals with you coming to check out my stuff. I'm located in MI (about 2.5 hours from you give or take). I'd like to see some pics of these parts for sure tho. I'm not too worried about the scratches, more or less the condition of the hood and that crack as I'd have the fenders fixed and painted, and the hood I would keep it the CF look. So if you're interested, PM me and I'll send ya my number and we can work something out.

Last edited by Evowith750awhp; Nov 19, 2013 at 07:40 PM.