Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, wheels, tires and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Eibach Springs Pro-Kit (Brand New)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eibach Springs Pro-Kit (Brand New)

Hey guys, I am listing my Eibach Springs Pro-Kit for Sale... These Springs are Brand New in Box (Never Installed). I originally purchased them for my Lancer, however my car got totaled before I was able to install them.

I am located in Seattle, WA but if you're willing to cover Shipping Costs, then I'd have no problem shipping them to your location... However if you're local, then you can pick them up at your own convenience.

Eibach Springs Pro-Kit 6040.140 (Box weighs about 30lbs)

My asking price is $55 + Shipping (If Applicable)

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested or have any questions. I would actually prefer it if you contacted me via Email as opposed to using PM's... It just makes it easier for me to respond.. Thanks

ProjektSHIN@yahoo.com

-Matt-
Attached Thumbnails Eibach Springs Pro-Kit (Brand New)-1422171753935-642403276.jpg   Eibach Springs Pro-Kit (Brand New)-1422171799241-277323066.jpg   Eibach Springs Pro-Kit (Brand New)-1422171856020-1299550127.jpg  

Last edited by Projekt Lancer; Feb 8, 2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Just lowering the price
Old Feb 18, 2015, 05:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Hmm, I'm wondering if these will fit my ES if I use OZ top hats. Will get back to you, Let me do a search, I know the Struts from the oz rally will work if I use the top hats from that trim but I am unsure about the springs.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 08:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SilentCool
Hmm, I'm wondering if these will fit my ES if I use OZ top hats. Will get back to you, Let me do a search, I know the Struts from the oz rally will work if I use the top hats from that trim but I am unsure about the springs.
Wouldn't count on him getting back to ya. I haven't heard from him since Saturday night. I paid him Friday and have yet to get ahold of him or see a tracking number. I sadly prolly just got scammed.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Jamonroe
Wouldn't count on him getting back to ya. I haven't heard from him since Saturday night. I paid him Friday and have yet to get ahold of him or see a tracking number. I sadly prolly just got scammed.
Dawn! I'm sorry to hear this. I figured something was up. At least it's not more cash. It could have been.

I have been doing a lot of research with suspension recently & I have decided to just save for some coilovers.
Old Apr 5, 2015, 07:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey, please do this:

1) Leave feedback on his itrader profile.

2) Open a thread here:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...-disputes-339/
Old Apr 5, 2015, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Sorry to see this. I saw $55 for new springs and wasn't surprised to see a post like yours a little further down...

If true, go after him legally, even though this isn't huge money. The usual pay schemes (e.g. paypal, M/C) have excellent protection - contact them asap. I've had to do that a few times, always got reimbursed, and they send fraud investigators after these scum.