Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Anyone wanna trade MY evo 8 and 9 wheels for your MR/other wheels??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2007, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone wanna trade MY evo 8 and 9 wheels for your MR/other wheels??

Hey all, I bought a set of evo 9 wheels for my evo 8 and then decided I want either MR wheels or possibly some work emotion CR kai's or possible another bronze wheel. I am looking to trade my wheels for yours. I may be able to add cash DEPENDING on the wheels.

I have my stock evo 8 wheels.....with sumitomo tires about 50% tread. There is mild curbage on 3 wheels. otherwise perfect. My car only has 17K on it.

I am getting my evo 9 wheels from a friend of mine. I already purchased them and I am waiting for him to bring them back from California.....his next trip out there is the first or second week of april. They have about 3-4K miles on the wheels and tires and came off an 06 RS.

If anyone would be interested in a trade let me know what you have/condition. I am looking for a gold or bronze wheel. NO black/silver/chrome wheels. I will get some pics up of my evo 8 wheels and can get pics of the 9 wheels but they are perfect.

I CAN separate the tires if you dont want them.

email me at sikorski@mchsi.com

Thanks!
Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Hey hows it going. Not sure if I've met you before, even though we seem to live close. Are you affiliated with Nukabe Motorsports? Or a friend of one of the guys that work there.
Hit me up sometime, as I go to Charleston/Matoon quite often. I have a friend in effingham who drives a red evo. I drive the silver one.

PM me sometime if you want to meet up.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gsxtremedsm
Hey hows it going. Not sure if I've met you before, even though we seem to live close. Are you affiliated with Nukabe Motorsports? Or a friend of one of the guys that work there.
Hit me up sometime, as I go to Charleston/Matoon quite often. I have a friend in effingham who drives a red evo. I drive the silver one.

PM me sometime if you want to meet up.
Hey,

Yes I know those guys.....was looking at some of their stuff!

Let me know if you guys get together anytime soon.....I would be interested in joining up. I plan to hit up a friday fun night this spring if they have them. If you guys would wanna join, let me know!