Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Two sets of tires for sale!!!!!! Great price!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2008, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Two sets of tires for sale!!!!!! Great price!!!

ALL SOLD

I have two sets of tires for sale. Both are high quality Michelin high performance all season tires in excellent shape. Please feel free to email me as well as PM on here. my email is jmelocik@yahoo.com or joshua.melocik@us.army.mil

1st set is four Michelin Pilot HX MXM4's in 235-45-ZR17 93W. These tires are in very good condition and have never been driven hard. They go for $259 each on tire rack and $268 each on Discount tire direct. I will let them go for less than half of that! PM me an offer and you won't be disappointed! No reasonable offer refused! Just let me know. I am in Newport News, VA so local pickup is possible also willing to meet within a reasonable driving distance. Shipping also possible! $400 OBO

2nd set is Michelin Pilot HX MXM4's in 225/50/17 98V. These tires are almost brand new. They where put on an older car and the transmission failed less than 200 miles later. Now the car is sitting on blocks and these tires are here for you to make an offer on. I would just like to get some money back out of these. $450 OBO

Make me an offer and you probably won't be disappointed unless you are just way off. LOL I can email pics upon request.

Josh

Last edited by jmelocik; Dec 12, 2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old Sep 19, 2008, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump for some great tires!

Josh