Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: CT- RE30 17x9 RA1's

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2008, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: With Pricing CT- RE30 17x9 RA1's

DO NOT EMAIL MY NAME ON EVOM it isnt a real email anymore.

Ok I have my track wheels which I had to daily drive for a little ( 5 weeks ) While I was moving.
I never ended up tracking them so I guess they aren't really my track wheels haha But thats what they were ment to be but I never got around to tracking my MR ever.

Picks in my for sale gallery linked.

They are slightly curbed the front two but just about 1mm into the wheel and only a few inch 3-4 .
YOU CAN'T even tell when they are clean honestly, I've never curbed a rim in my life EVER but the same pot hole in my work parking lot hit me twice on the way in and on the way out.

I have them quoted at $25-30 bucks to get touched up telling you how minimal the damage is.

They are mercury silver just about the most amazing color silver you can get on a rim.

The RA1's now have about 40-50% tread left plenty of track life.

THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN RACED OR LAUNCHED nothing no auto X nothing ever.
I'm 27 and moving from my Insurance Brokerage Job to Professional Photographer and I need to fund a 1DsIII

http://gallery.me.com/jonathan.kinde...or=black&sel=3

Email is JDKinder@me.com

Last edited by Kay@kacework.com; Oct 19, 2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: I forgot the Stupid Link
Old Oct 19, 2008, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Pm Price shipped to 92374
Old Oct 19, 2008, 05:26 PM
Evolving Member

Bump sorry for no pricing, I'm looking for $2300 shipped but not PP'ed that is on you to write a check or pick them up.
Tires are staying with me for now unless you want to throw in a few extra bucks for them.
JK