Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: Wheels for under $1,500

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2010, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: Wheels for under $1,500

I am looking for a nice set of wheels for my 1998 Kouki Nissan 240sx 5x114.3. I am located in PA and your price must include shipping or for them to be dropped off or a local pick up.

Must:

-Clear Z Brakes

-Be at least 8 inches wide

-I have 235/45/17 Potenza REO1R tires that I will be using so they must accomidate the tires without looking stupid

-I pref the wheels to not be staggered because I want to be able to rotate but depending on the deal and the wheels I would consider a staggered set

-Must be in good condition, I don't want anything that is bent, cracked, rashed all up. If it does have some blemishes they must be fixable and minimal.

-I am running Tokiko struts and s-tech springs and I don't feel like rolling my fenders or having a crashing credit card space between the rubber and my fender I just want something that will fit flush and clean

PM me with what you've got, email pics to 11past9@gmail.com. Do not bother if they are not going to fit my car well with my set up or my tires.

Thanks!