Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FEELER (PA) WTT Advan RS 18X9 +29 DGM for MR BBS wheels

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2011, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FEELER (PA) WTT Advan RS 18X9 +29 DGM for MR BBS wheels

I bought these rims less than 2 years ago. Ran them for 2 seasons and garage them over winter with care. They are Dark Gunmetal in color. I could include the first 3 items that show up on the following page if need be.

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/...y=Tire+Storage

I've been putting the rims inside the tire totes, using the felts to protect them and put them in the tire garage for storage.

The rims are in great shape. No curb rash at all. There are a few chips I believe on 2 of the rims (they are in storage yet). Since they stick out a bit unfortunately you're going to have rocks hit them. I can not provide pictures right now so I apologize. I realize this sounds like a scam. I simply don't have pictures of them as they sit right now since they are in storage. I want to represent the wheels 100% accurate and will do. I will be glad to provide pictures once this frozen planet warms up. I wouldn't steer anyone the wrong way. They are perfect in every way minus the 5 or so small chips that I will be glad to point out in high res pictures.

Here's what they do look like on my Evo which is not dropped.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...-kics-r40.html

I'm considering trading these for a nice set of MR BBS rims + cash of course. Will entertain cash offers as well. I have the champagne colored center caps and also Project Kics R40 (not neochro) I could provide. They are wrapped in Dunlop Starspec 245/40/18's with decent tread-life left. The only trouble is that these tires run big. You'll rub in the front at full lock (only when parking) and the rear will hit the fender if you hit a large bump or if you have passengers in the back of the car and hit a small bump.

I will not ship so this must be a local trade. I'd be willing to meet halfway (within 100 miles) if the offer is right. I'm located near Lehigh Valley PA.

I decided I have too much money into my car. I'm simply not happy and most likely slowly going back to stock. Let me know if you have any questions or offers.

Last edited by Hardware; Mar 21, 2011 at 11:27 AM.