Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Bbs rs

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2012, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bbs rs

figure id give this a shoot, yes there not evo wheels nor would fit on them. but there are alot of other memebers on here with other cars.. here what i got up for sale!

I've got a full set of OEM BBS RS, all original parts, even the OEM strip sealer. These wheels have never been split since they have been manufactured, and have all OEM BBS Germany parts on them. One of the front wheels, sadly has about 1.5 inches of slight curb rash, other than that the wheels are 100% immaculate. The wheels are originally of a Porsche, because they are 5x130 bolt pattern, but if you were to get them re-drilled or use adapters you'd have some of the biggest lips that BBS ever put on 16s. Here we go with all of the specs. I have every part number off of the wheels, there are original full caps on the wheels that will be included. Tires Not included, however if you want them PM me and i will give you the details on them.

BBS RS Porsche Bolt Pattern 5x130
2x BBS RS056 16x8 ET28 (Slant Lips)
2x BBS RS014 16X9 ET11 (Step Lips)
4x BBS 09-24-028 Waffle Caps
4x BBS 09-24-013 Full Caps
4x BBS 09-24-036 Logo Caps Black/Gold

On to The Pictures:
Wheel 1 With Blemish at 7o'clock

Wheel 1 Another shot of blemish

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Full Set

The asking price as they are is $1800. However if you have any decent offers, shoot them to me via PM. I will Ship at buyers cost. Thanks for your time!!!
Old May 29, 2012, 02:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sold!!! To Evo780