Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS 2003 Stock Evo Engine

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2005, 09:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS 2003 Stock Evo Engine

Looking for offers on my motor, still in car. Gonna be placing order for a magnus 2.4L short block in a few months and want to gauge how much I can offset the cost for what I'll get for my engine out of the car. Its got 43K miles on it, brought to the track twice when new, oil changed religously at 3K miles with Mobil 1 15w-40 summer, 10w-30 winter, flawless. Have compression test printed out, pulled oil pan and it looks brand new and runs like a top.

Looking for a best offer scenario. I'll sell it complete, from head to oil pain, minus any parts I need to pirate to make my new crate motor work. I'll be using a Magnus sheetmetal intake manifold an Accufab throttle body, AEM EMS, larger injectors, AMS 1200hp fuel system and quite possibly buying a brand new TRE modified transmission and transfer case if funds allow, so the whole front drivetrain may go. As for now, Im just seeing what one or many are willing to pay. I'll split up the t-case, tranny, engine and head to sell seperately, any further, I will not.