Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Stock and aftermarket parts FS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2005, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock and aftermarket parts FS

Stock Intercooler with Red Perrin Elbows 16,000 miles 100 obo

Burshar racing axelback 12,000 miles 100 obo

K&N Drop in filter 2,000 miles 40

Stock Downpipe 50 obo

Stock 9.8 hotside 50
Old Dec 13, 2005, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Your feedback doesn't reflect good upon you. If you've since taken care of your issues, i'd ask those people who left you negative comments to change it using the "edit" feature anyone who's left comments can use. Just want you to be aware that people will avoid you like the plauge if you are in the business of ripping them off.

Edit: Just so you know. If those comments left for you were a mistake or some how incorrect, i'm sorry for possibly ruining your sale of these items. Just keeping an eye out for other EvoM'ers as i hope they'd do for me.

Last edited by walkedu; Dec 14, 2005 at 08:03 AM.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

agreed.
Originally Posted by walkedu
Your feedback doesn't reflect good upon you. If you've since taken care of your issues, i'd ask those people who left you negative comments to change it using the "edit" feature anyone who's left comments can use. Just want you to be aware that people will avoid you like the plauge if you are in the business of ripping them off.

Edit: Just so you know. If those comments left for you were a mistake or some how incorrect, i'm sorry for possibly ruining your sale of these items. Just keeping an eye out for others and i hope they'd do for me.