Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: stock Mits MR BOV

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS: stock Mits MR BOV

After my brother switched his Evo 8 to a 9, he found out he did not need the MR BOV he had recieved as a gift for the car (Evo 9 already has one). So he is deciding to sell it. Unfortunatly he can't do it himself since he does not post often. So I will be handling it for him like I handle everything for him .

We are asking $90.00 plus shipping. The part has been in the Evo 8 for roughly 2 months and is in perfect condition. We will be only accepting money orders. Once the money order has been recieved and cashed, the part will be shipped that day. Ask any questions you would like or PM me if you want to buy it. I work for a Mitsubishi dealer as a salesperson so you can call me there if you are serious. Don Jacobs Imports (414)727-2900. Ask for Fiz.

My brother is interested in getting an APS BOV so he will have another metal stock Evo 9 BOV for sale in the future aswell. The price for that will most likely be the same.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Feb 19, 2006, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PM'd
Old Feb 21, 2006, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

Both MR BOVs are SOLD! Thanks for the inquiries.