Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fuel System (Big HP EVO)!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2006, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fuel System (Big HP EVO)!!!

We are debating changing our fuel system around slighty. FYI, this is off our shop car and was used for about 6-8 months now. It is 100% complete and you will never need to upgrade again. If I where to build another on of these system I would have to charge in the neighborhood of $3000. Everything is 100% custom and a one-off system that is badass. We are asking $1950 for the entire thing. It is basically the best fuel system money can buy.

Here is a short list of what is included

Big Fuel Rail w/AN fittings on both ends
SX Adj Fuel Reg.
Fuel Pressure Gauge
Aeromotive 1000hp external pump
Custom Fuel Pump Mounts and Plate
2 Gallon Alum Custom Swirl Tank w/mounts
Aeromotive fuel filter
-10AN Feed line w/all AN Fittings
-8AN Return Line
Modified In-tank top
Walbro feeds Swirl Pot and Ext. Pump
All Earls Braided Feed -10AN and -8AN Return Lines
All AN Fittings used at all connections

The system can be had with our 1000cc injectors for a little bit more. This fuel system will support 1000hp and would work great on any Road Racing EVO that needs fuel 100% of time when hard cornering or breaking. It was used on our daily driver and was designed to be quiet and not even noticeable. It will also work great if you are building an all out drag car that needs a big fuel supply. The system is located mostly in the trunk and under the hood. It gets lot of attention whenever the trunk or hood is open.

Let me know if there are any other questions and we will be posting pics soon.