Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: WORKS 3" High-Flow Cat

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: WORKS 3" High-Flow Cat

SOLD!

Last edited by EvoBig16G; Apr 20, 2006 at 07:08 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
There is a couple of words that I MUST say about this product. First of all is a great well finished Cat, I happen to have one on my posesion however I never used it on my MR.

I really don't want to hurt your sale nor Works sales but believe me, I order a second Cat full 3" for my Evo 9 from adifferent vendor and the price difference was almost half .

Summary, I have the same identical product from two different vendors but I pay almost almost twice from one than from the other.

PM me if you want to know wich one is cheaper but regardless of the price the product is good. Also, the Works HF cat saves you about 4lbs of weight...

Carlos
Old Apr 13, 2006, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
There is a couple of words that I MUST say about this product. First of all is a great well finished Cat, I happen to have one on my posesion however I never used it on my MR.

I really don't want to hurt your sale nor Works sales but believe me, I order a second Cat full 3" for my Evo 9 from adifferent vendor and the price difference was almost half .

Summary, I have the same identical product from two different vendors but I pay almost almost twice from one than from the other.

PM me if you want to know wich one is cheaper but regardless of the price the product is good. Also, the Works HF cat saves you about 4lbs of weight...

Carlos
So does this fit a EVO IX
Old Apr 13, 2006, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
IX has the rear 02 in the cat, 8 has the 02 in the midpipe, other than that they are the same
Old Apr 13, 2006, 04:55 PM
G20
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO

Carlos
No need for PM. Easy! Ultimate Racing full 3" for 150 bucks. I had one and work great. However, it looks ugly like the stock one which is good for me in California. The Works one look excellent.
Old Apr 18, 2006, 06:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
The Works flows more (based on cross section) vs. the Ultimate. I've had both.