Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Magnus intake manifold

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2006, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump
Old May 30, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

I can powdercoat it any color for a small additional fee just to cover the cost of the powder. Probably around $25 give or take depending on what you want, I powder coat myself!
Old May 30, 2006, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

I know its the wrong place to ask, I am interested but do you have any information/ links to a before and after dyno of this piece. Also are there any parts for your car you need/would accept as a trade or partial trade.

Scorke
Old May 30, 2006, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scorke
I know its the wrong place to ask, I am interested but do you have any information/ links to a before and after dyno of this piece. Also are there any parts for your car you need/would accept as a trade or partial trade.

Scorke
Magnus says it's been proven to make 40+ hp. AMS used this manifold until a few months ago when they came up with their own. The AMS intake manifold is better and will make more power, but cost well over twice the price im selling mine for. Right now there really isn't much I need or want for my Evo. I may totally part it out and sell it so i dont need to add to it right now which is why im selling the manifold.