Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

04-06 Lancer RA DIY Turbo Kit for sale

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2006, 08:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04-06 Lancer RA DIY Turbo Kit for sale

Due to me being deployed again I am selling my DIY Kit. It consist of a t25/28 hybrid turbo with 8 psi internal wastegate, turbo manifold, evo fuel rail, 03 lancer oz rally fuel filter assembly, front mount intercooler, and split second ftc with the software. you will need your own intercooler piping, and down pipe im asking $3500 or best offer. Be aware you need to know what your doing if your going to install this kit. You have to properly tune the piggyback. I will not take any responsibility for your actions if you blow your engine. This is my public disclaimer. This is the perfect set up for those of you that know how to turbocharge. I will not sell this kit piece by piece. It is for everything. pm me for more info.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 08:42 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ralliartjapracr
Due to me being deployed again I am selling my DIY Kit. It consist of a t25/28 hybrid turbo with 8 psi internal wastegate, turbo manifold, evo fuel rail, 03 lancer oz rally fuel filter assembly, front mount intercooler, and split second ftc with the software. you will need your own intercooler piping, and down pipe im asking $3500 or best offer. Be aware you need to know what your doing if your going to install this kit. You have to properly tune the piggyback. I will not take any responsibility for your actions if you blow your engine. This is my public disclaimer. This is the perfect set up for those of you that know how to turbocharge. I will not sell this kit piece by piece. It is for everything. pm me for more info.
i will give you 1500 dollars for the kit.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06thundergray
i will give you 1500 dollars for the kit.
seriously, for 500 more u get the full kit pretuned. not peiced together. 3500 is way much. if ur lucky ull get 2k$
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

try posting up some numbers, might help you, wont comment on the pricing.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 03:35 PM
Evolving Member

bump