Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2006, 02:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)

((SOLD))

Selling a used (Apexera Japan) (Apexi USA) Super Catalyzer that was on my Evo for few months. This is the highest flowing cat on the market with the lowest emissions on the market. This cat has only 130 (CPSI). I believe the average aftermarket high flow cat has anywhere from 300 to 400 (CPSI). The (expensive) rare materials they use in this cat is what makes for the low emissions. I had to weld a bung into the side of the piping after the cat for my rear O2 sensor. At the time I was running a titanium Amuse catback on my car and there was no rear bung for the 02 on the amuse (JDM Evo do not have a rear O2 sensor) and I didn't know anyone that could weld titanium so it had to go into the cat. Here is a link to the Super Catalyzer below. When you go to the link then click on SUPER CATALYZER scroll down to the bottom and it gives an emissions comparsion for the Evo with the stock cat and the Apexi. I can hold this thing up to the light and light will shine right through it. I had to have this things imported from a vendor on the west-coast and waited around two months to receive it. Mounting nuts, bolts, washers and gaskets are going with it. I paid $660.00 plus shipping and import fees. Asking FIRM $330.00 shipped to anywhere in the US. (Firm means Firm) Thank You!

http://www.apexera.co.jp/carlife/Apexi_top1.html

Sorry, pictures coming as soon as Evom.net fixes there website.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)-dsc01786.jpg   FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)-dsc01787.jpg   FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)-dsc01789.jpg   FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)-dsc01790.jpg   FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer (JDM)-dsc01792.jpg  

Last edited by Hyper_Rev; Sep 13, 2006 at 11:51 AM.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

Bump
Old Sep 5, 2006, 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Pictures finally added.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

((SOLD))