Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:Buschur 20g-9-5/10.5 hotside

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2006, 09:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ttt
Old Oct 12, 2006, 09:58 PM
Evolved Member

so what is the deal.. are u going to start to part it out..
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
How much for just the turbo and hot side? If the price is right I am game. Then all you have to do is sell the O2 and DP. Shouldn't be too hard.

Paul
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket
If you mean the gaskets and hard lines in the pic below, yes it comes with the install kit. But sorry I'm not breaking it up just yet.

This is what I am asking for... the turbo with install kit and 10.5.

Last edited by Appauldd; Oct 12, 2006 at 10:43 PM.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 05:21 AM

The turbo and install kit is $1620.00 new from Buschur I'll take $1100.00 shipped.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

how much for just the turbo? i have a buschur 20g-9-6 so i already have the install kit.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by evo3matt
how much for just the turbo? i have a buschur 20g-9-6 so i already have the install kit.

The turbo goes for $1350.00 I'll take $950.00 and you pay shipping.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 08:54 PM

I will accept offers pm'ed on all the parts if I part out the kit. Since I just posted it last night, I'm gonna give it another day to see if I can sell it whole unless everybody vouches for all the parts seperately.
Here's the list;

Buschur 20g-9-5/10.5..........................................SOLD
Buschur ex. manifold/already tapped for egt.......SOLD
Buschur 02 housing.............................................SOLD
Buschur install kit.................................................S OLD
Buschur high boost actuator

My paypal address is joerkt@yahoo.com

Only the Buschur high boost actuator left.

Quote from Buschur Racing web site;
High Boost Wastegate Actuator $175.00
Needing to hold more boost? This is your solution! This special upgraded wastegate actuator is designed for use with alcohol injection or race gas. Minimum boost is 22-23psi.

I'll take $100.00 shipped in the US.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

hey man...what the hell... the turbo you sent me is no good.. its bent at the wastegate arm connector so the flapper doesn't even close all the way .. thats what happened to my turbo but it was bent!!! its also missing a wastegate!!!! i need an refund on this junk immediately! unless you can solve it!!!!!
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
Evolving Member

will this fit the evo ix?

-mike
Old Oct 20, 2006, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

wow, what happened? and i soo wanted this turbo

Originally Posted by J8dailo
hey man...what the hell... the turbo you sent me is no good.. its bent at the wastegate arm connector so the flapper doesn't even close all the way .. thats what happened to my turbo but it was bent!!! its also missing a wastegate!!!! i need an refund on this junk immediately! unless you can solve it!!!!!
Old Oct 20, 2006, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by J8dailo
I don't understand what's goin on. That thing was in perfect condition when I shipped it. I packaged it myself. I never mounted it or had it fitted or anything, it has been in the same box it was shipped in to me, except for me inspecting it and that flapper closed perfectly (and the flapper is the internal wastegate)until I repacked it to send to you. It did not come with the waste gate actuator.

There is no way I would send you a bad product, and most certainly not on an open forum. You have my number, call me so we can figure this out.

That thing was a hundred percent when it left here.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 02:15 PM

I don't understand what's goin on. That thing was in perfect condition when I shipped it. I packaged it myself. I never mounted it or had it fitted or anything, it has been in the same box it was shipped in to me, except for me inspecting it and that flapper closed perfectly (and the flapper is the internal wastegate)until I repacked it to send to you. It did not come with the waste gate actuator.

There is no way I would send you a bad product, and most certainly not on an open forum. You have my number, call me so we can figure this out.

That thing was a hundred percent when it left here.

Before any of you judge, please read the entire post.

Jay, I'm sorry you feel you got robbed. As I said in my first post , "Call me if you have any questions". I assumed you understood what you were buying.

I said call me so we can clear this up. I was very willing to findout what was going on and how to fix the problem if there indeed was a problem. It's always a communication breakdown.
You chose to go directly to Paypal and dispute the purchase without even knowing what you were talking about. You didn't even mention on your first complaint that that there was any alleged damage.
Instead you said; you recieved it only to find out it was missing a wastegate actuator which prevents the turbo from working and you would be happy if I would reinburse you $150.00 for the cost of a new one.
Then after I replied you said it was bent.
I believed it to be very clear we were parting out the kit and the actuator was parted out seperately just as it is sold seperately. You tryed to get something for free and defamate my name in the process.

Again, I assumed you did your research and knew that the turbo you were purchasing was designed to work with this actuator and the bend of the wastegate arm was different from that of a stock turbo.
You are wrong on so many different levels and all I wanted to do was help you by passing on the savings I got for something I was not going to use.

Now, I understand you tried to bend the wastegate arm back while trying not to break it without even trying to find out why it didn't line up with the actuator you have. When you said you gave it to your bodyshop to see what they could do with it, It didn't dawn on these reputable individuals why? I suppose that's my fault too! Remember, I told you to call me so we could figure this out. Instead you went on the attack.

It just goes to show you that just because you have 20 positive transactions it doesn't mean you know what you're doing it just means you pay and ship on time.

Let me go out on a limb here and tell you a little bit about myself.
I didn't start doing business yesterday, I been doing this for twenty five years. I've been in two magazines this year. The one thing that always backs me up is my reputation. I always try to be fare with everyone because that's how I'd wanna be treated. After you and I had a round or two of heated discussion on Paypal, I offered on the Paypal dispute to give you the high boost wastegate actuator at no extra cost to conclude our transaction. If you have already damaged the wastgate arm, it may do you no good.

For the record I never tried to do you wrong!

Last edited by Rocket; Oct 22, 2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

hey man..i took the picture when i took it out of the box.. i can show you once i get the cable for my camera.. it is bent to the point where the flapper would only close half way... i didn't list that in paypal dispute because i had it bent back hoping that it be fine... i called buschurracing and they said it be fine if i bent it back...im not tryin to scam you for anything.. the only reason i got a new turbo is when i got into the accident... the wastegate arm connecting joint was bent but shop didn't want to risk it to bent it back.. and when i recieved ur turbo... the connecting joint was bent too!! you could see why i was pissed..... and as far as the wastegate.. it wasn't listed as wastegate not included!! normally wastegate is part of the turbo and i didn't pay $1100 for a turbo missin wastegate.. the shop is workin to see if it still useable and safe..i'll post pic asap and im not BSing..
Old Oct 22, 2006, 04:08 PM

I understand, but it was not missing a wastegate. It is internally gated. In any case If you still need the actuator let me know.