Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:Buschur 20g-9-5/10.5 hotside

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i gave u a message.. yes.. i still need the wastegate actuator.. lol.. i didnt mean the wastegate..the wastegate had an bent on the connecting joint to the wastegate actuator arm...that was damaged too but i had it fixed...dont think it be a problem.... its misssing the actuator so i still wont be able to use it... they are going to use my stock 8 actuator...which doesn.t really fit but they'll have to bent the arm a bit to get it to fit which isn't an good idea... not sure if thats going to work though... can you please send me the wastegate actuator so i can get everything put back together and paypal solved!! thanks!! check your PM
Old Oct 25, 2006, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket
Only the Buschur high boost actuator left.

Quote from Buschur Racing web site;
High Boost Wastegate Actuator $175.00
Needing to hold more boost? This is your solution! This special upgraded wastegate actuator is designed for use with alcohol injection or race gas. Minimum boost is 22-23psi.

I'll take $100.00 shipped in the US.

I pm'ed you the tracking number for the actuator. This concludes our transaction. Remember, as I posted earlier, it is a high boost actuator for minimum boost of 22-23psi.