Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

P&P stock exhaust manifold with thermal coating

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2006, 04:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
P&P stock exhaust manifold with thermal coating

I have debating weather or not to I should sale this but I really need the money. I have a megan manifold on my car now and I was hoping to put this manifold on my car but I can sale this one for more than my megan. I think it is worth $200 shipped OBO...

Old Nov 2, 2006, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who did the porting and coating?
Old Nov 2, 2006, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 91TB78
Who did the porting and coating?
Me and one of my friends that has a Subaru performance shop. This is not the first manifold that we have P&P and it is alot easier to P&P EVO mani's than WRX mani's. We used Tech Line Coatings black satin, it is good up to 2000F. You can read about it at www.techlinecoatings.com

I except paypal so the sales transaction will be safe and if you are not satisfied ship it back to me and I will refund your money. I really hate to sale this but divorces are really costly and I will do anything not to lose my EVO. And if 200 shipped is to much that is why I put OBO so just make offers I need to sale fast.
Old Nov 2, 2006, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

interested in porting and polishing mine?...very interested!!!
Old Nov 3, 2006, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by o.e.boost
interested in porting and polishing mine?...very interested!!!

^^^^^Yeah, I can that...
Old Nov 3, 2006, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

$175 shipped obo
Old Nov 3, 2006, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i would noit buy this. it seems you painted the serfice that meets the head. hum. why??? also seems paint it inside manifold as well. 200 imho is way to much. did you paint the service area where it meets the hotside of the turbo to??? lets see that side of the work.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evodan2004
it seems you painted the serfice that meets the head. hum. why??? also seems paint it inside manifold as well. did you paint the service area where it meets the hotside of the turbo to???

Why don't you do some research like call Tech Line and ask them about there products like Black Satin and hear what they have to say before you run your mouth about something you have know clue about. And for the price I put OBO and if you do not know what that means then you have some problems. And about 8 mins before you posted with your I KNOW EVERYTHING kind of post I had lowered the price to $175. I bet that I have P&Ped alot more manifolds than you have and I know alot more about it than you. And I did not do it on my own, my friend that runs a shop help me with it to, because you might not know this but when you P&P something you tend to eat up alot of dremle bits. So EVODAN don't thread jack me again, I realize that you have been a member on this forum longer than me but that does not mean that you know more than I do. I was a member of the wrx community for a long time.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

well if you know it all. then you would of had swain tech coatings do the work. lol. your a funny guy. i spoke to your company and just so you know. swain tech offers a better product and thrumal coatings to hold heat inside. and alot od other fun stuff to. so im sorry but yes im the best and i know it all. matter a fact my friend. more then you. maby my spelling is slacking but hum. maby your company can help me with that. cause all there feeding you is words. call swain tech up man and learn something.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:14 PM
Evolved Member

o and to add to your fire post there. im on wrx forums to. can i be cool like you??? tell your friend who helped you or whatever the hell you said to hold your hand while you go read swain tech's site.

i was not dissing you. i was just saying there is no reason to coat the srefice area where it meets the head and hotside. if anything it will cause problems. leaks etc.

i stated your price was to high for wal*mart paint and no reason to paint the inside of the manifold. your wrong. im right. im the best. weather you think so or not. im the best. and that upsets you.

im glad you can port a manifold. can you make popcorn to??? i can.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:23 PM
Evolving Member

ill be a neutral man and say Calico Coating FTW!!
Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodan2004
i would noit buy this. it seems you painted the serfice that meets the head. hum. why??? also seems paint it inside manifold as well. 200 imho is way to much. did you paint the service area where it meets the hotside of the turbo to??? lets see that side of the work.
lets see. i said MY opinion. i did not say your an *******. you no nothing. i did not say you cant port manifolds or paint them eather. i said I I I I SAID its to high priced. at AT the 200.00 you had it becuase of the resons i said. you got very upset with my free speach of an opinion on a forum of free speach to have an opinion and then took it to a new level. well sorry my friend. i still win.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

as for useing your manifold. if it is ported right and what not i would use it. it show's better gains then the one one your car now. plus will not crack as the one on the car CAN crack. if your about power use it. if you like looks then by all meens use the megan.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 04:45 AM
Evolving Member

If anyone felt that the price was to high then they could have just made a offer but now you have pissed me off and I'm going to put it onto my car.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8904
If anyone felt that the price was to high then they could have just made a offer but now you have pissed me off and I'm going to put it onto my car.
well dont be pissed off your making the better move. like i said if all you proting is done right you will see nice gains with no loss of any power. your better off this way. im glad your pissed off and make the right choice. lol you will be happy in the end