Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

fs:Perrin FMIC New!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2007, 12:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking fs:Perrin FMIC New!!

Okay evo buddies, this is the deal of the new year! First the story. My car had a little accident a while back that put a slight, ever so slight pinch in the center of my Perrin FMC. Unfortunately it also caused some damage to my bumper too. Anyway, the car is fixed and the insurance company sent me a new Perrin FMC. The old FMIC is easily fixable with a pair of pliers, so guess what that means for you. I am selling the FMIC new, never opened in the box!! This intercooler is a nice treat for you evo. I love mine and it really looks great. Plus you can keep the factory crash beam.

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/home.php?cat=17

The price.....drum roll please........(drummer hits his drum).....

$625.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.A.

At request if needed, I can send you a phone picture of how it looks on my car. Otherwise click on the link for lancershop for more details.
I have also moved out of the Denver area and now am living in Phoenix. Pick it up and its yours for $575.00.

I would prefer that you just call me direct and we can work out details. Paypal is preferred upon clearing of payment. I will also accept cashiers check or money order. I have a small, but good sales history here, or you can also check my link on ebay with user name as lancealott. I may not be available to a pm, so ring me!

602-999-6863
Lance

Cheers!!!
Old Jan 8, 2007, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Jan 8, 2007, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Does this utilize stock intercooler piping?

Also, did you say that no modification needs to be made to bumper, crash beam or undertray?

thanks,

Tony
Old Jan 8, 2007, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

I lost my undertray long ago, but it does fit the stock crash beam with no problem, which means it should handle the undertray too. Stock intercooler piping fits good. I have used it with both the stock pipes and the Helix pipes. Helix pipes prompts a very, stress "very", tight fit, but still goes! It has the flex end pieces with it. They are designed to be user friendly. Please...make sure you use the t-bolt clamps.

My current set up fits tight, but good:
Evo VIII

Using the EvoIX TME turbo, stock LICP with Helix upper icp. I used to have a larger LICP, but it came loose at the track (due to my great work not getting the bolt tight enough) and bent in half. Now I am just using the stock licp for the time being. I have a friend that installed this with a pure stock set up. Great fit for him.
Old Jan 8, 2007, 01:15 PM

sent u a pm
Old Jan 8, 2007, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Lancealott is correct. I have the Perrin on mine. Fits stock undertray and stock crash beam perfectly. NO MODIFICATIONS necessary. Fits just fine with stock I/C piping. The AMS LICP fits perfectly with it too.

Bump for lancealott.
Old Jan 9, 2007, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Pending money to clear on paypal. Thanks guy!
Old Jan 12, 2007, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

Sold. thanks!!!