Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

uicp and 50mm bov

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2007, 04:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blowoffsilver
go some where else and bash someone elses thread, this setup just made 554whp with the same exact pipes. if you dont believe me im sure i can get the link.

i don't can you get the link please thanks I have same setup and think its crap I would like to see what they did right compared to what I did wrong(besides buying it.)
Old Feb 12, 2007, 12:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DrivenToThrill
i don't can you get the link please thanks I have same setup and think its crap I would like to see what they did right compared to what I did wrong(besides buying it.)
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=248657 dyno sheets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK_FUNqnH_A vid of car
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...4-09d7060780f3 myspace and pics of this so called knok off bov

you guys never seem to amaze me with all this i have to have the best ****, then come jew someone down for the price their trying to sell it for, to beat it all the guy said he doesnt care if the car made 554 to the wheels, well i guess thats enough to say that this KNOCK OFF BOV does its job!
i will personally vouch for this so called ebay crap!! because i have seen it perform and do well at what its suppose to do, all you db fans can stay in turboanddrivetrain and kisss his *** if you want but dont come into other peoples threads and knock **** without trying it!

further more when you buy a sam's club drink from wal-mart, who you think made it, pepsi? coke? well its the same **** just different name, which is what we have here a 5 dollar pipe with a bov that does its job!!! just my 02 cents!
Old Feb 12, 2007, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...4-09d7060780f3 myspace and pics of this so called knok off bov

you guys never seem to amaze me with all this i have to have the best ****, then come jew someone down for the price their trying to sell it for, to beat it all the guy said he doesnt care if the car made 554 to the wheels, well i guess thats enough to say that this KNOCK OFF BOV does its job!
i will personally vouch for this so called ebay crap!! because i have seen it perform and do well at what its suppose to do, all you db fans can stay in turboanddrivetrain and kisss his *** if you want but dont come into other peoples threads and knock **** without trying it!

further more when you buy a sam's club drink from wal-mart, who you think made it, pepsi? coke? well its the same **** just different name, which is what we have here a 5 dollar pipe with a bov that does its job!!! just my 02 cents!

Well I have tried it and its crap since you are going their with it.......I bought this sort of deal and got screwed....... I don't like it one bit....but thats my opinion and if someone else likes it then fine with them.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

You haven't mentioned anything about the UICP he is selling? Whats ur take on it?
Old Feb 12, 2007, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

You are an idiot.

I tell you what.. Let me go get some slinkies, paint them a bright green color, take some close pictures of them, yet hide all lettering, and logos. You ask me if they are tein springs, and i just play respond with "bump"

You buy them, and say "these did not work on my car, but fell down my steps nicely!!!) and i say....
I feel that the 1st post says it all. I said I had springs for sale never said anything about them being a Teins. Even posted a pic of it . If you cant tell from that dont buy it. Anyways it is sold....

Stop defending this guy already. You are just making it look worse.

And stop arguing about making 544 WHP with this part because again, WHAT KINDA FOOL BUILDS A 544WHP CAR AND PAYS $100 for EBAY PARTS !!!
Old Feb 12, 2007, 05:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
You are an idiot.

I tell you what.. Let me go get some slinkies, paint them a bright green color, take some close pictures of them, yet hide all lettering, and logos. You ask me if they are tein springs, and i just play respond with "bump"

You buy them, and say "these did not work on my car, but fell down my steps nicely!!!) and i say....

And stop arguing about making 544 WHP with this part because again, WHAT KINDA FOOL BUILDS A 544WHP CAR AND PAYS $100 for EBAY PARTS !!!

DAAAANG! +1^
Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
You are an idiot.

im a idoit? yet your the one coming into other peoples threads and bashing them!! yet this forum is here for FELLOW evo owners to come and learn from each other and help each other out!! yet your not helping anybody!! seems kind of ironic! now get it right is was 554 not 544, and if someone wonts this non-buschur part, let them buy it and quit hating them!!

DrivenToThrill, i think the pipe is a nice peice and its not thin, unlike some other peoples pipes you buy on this very forum. some of the pipes you can but from vendors on this forum bend real easy when a t-bolt clamp is used.

i am merely stating what i have found to like, whether it be a vendors part or a el-cheapo exhaust or el-cheapo pipes with fake bovs on them. these parts work find for some, maybe not for others, but why bash something when someone else has luck with it. i dont go bashing the lottery cause joe smow won it, i keep trying and you should do the same, so find some time to think about what you have said and bashed on other evo owners.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 03:35 AM
Evolving Member

First off all needed first was reality, not bumpos, second We are looking out for our Evo owners, The Mitsubishi Evolution Is not cheapo car and more than likely won't accept cheapo parts, My take on it is that The upper pipe doesn't fit the car right, and the BOV boost leaks like crazy. I was forced to buy the Real Tial when I bought the this setup which put me out 200 bucks. No denying the fact that its strong, it is strong....but heavy. There is no need for argueing and bashing, just merely inform each other to look out for each other. All I wanted was for people to understand that this product has been known to give people more trouble than pleasure.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

im a idoit? yet your the one coming into other peoples threads and bashing them!! yet this forum is here for FELLOW evo owners to come and learn from each other and help each other out!! yet your not helping anybody!! seems kind of ironic! now get it right is was 554 not 544, and if someone wonts this non-buschur part, let them buy it and quit hating them!!

DrivenToThrill, i think the pipe is a nice peice and its not thin, unlike some other peoples pipes you buy on this very forum. some of the pipes you can but from vendors on this forum bend real easy when a t-bolt clamp is used.

i am merely stating what i have found to like, whether it be a vendors part or a el-cheapo exhaust or el-cheapo pipes with fake bovs on them. these parts work find for some, maybe not for others, but why bash something when someone else has luck with it. i dont go bashing the lottery cause joe smow won it, i keep trying and you should do the same, so find some time to think about what you have said and bashed on other evo owners.

It was NEVER about bashing this thread... What made me angry was the fact that he told me "if you couldn't tell by the picture don't buy it the" That is just plain ignorant. This forum IS for FELLOW EVO OWNERS to get on and purchase used/new parts as well as find out valuable information regarding parts. I dont want someone who knows absolutely NOTHING to come on here see that BOV and be like WOW, i cant believe i got it that cheap, what a steal!!! buy it and they leak boost and have major issues in the long run. Just looking out for people for the HONEST BUYERS who get taken because of these TYPE of sellers. I am finished with this thread, if you would like to talk further, you can PM me.