Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For sale! '03-'05 Evolution APEX'i Power FC D-jetro Standalone ECU

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2007, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For sale! '03-'05 Evolution APEX'i Power FC D-jetro Standalone ECU

This is sold! Thanks!

I used this computer in my '05 Evo for about a month and then switched to the AEM EMS shortly thereafter. I'm going to take a huge hit on this thing because I bought it for over $1400. I'm willing to take $600 for all of it. I just have no use for it anymore.

It's an APEX'i Power FC D-jetro (meaning it is the one that converts your car to speed density) with everything needed to set it up including both MAP and AIT sensors. This is a complete plug and play setup for the Evo. I also have the FC commander which is a little handheld tuning device that goes with this system to make changes to the ECU on the fly. I also have the FC datalogit software and module that allow you to plug this computer into your PC and datalog and have access to all of the functions of the ECU that an APEX'i dealer would have. I never even opened the FC datalogit package. I have all original boxes and instructions. So I'm going to let all of this go to anyone who will pay $600 for it. The only thing that is at all different than what you would get if you bought it brand new is the fact that I cut and shortened one of the sensor wires, but if you know how to use a soldering iron and can solder 2 wires back together, then this isn't a huge problem.

Last edited by firehawkta2000; Feb 23, 2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 07:29 PM
mot
Evolved Member

still have this?
im very interested
Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:45 PM

Still available, PMs answered