Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price $499 LIKE NEW!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2007, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price $499 LIKE NEW!

These were mounted on my 2006 evolution IX for 2000 miles at the most they are both in great condition this is my rock bottom price i just paied $799+s/h for this setup and im willing to sell it for $499+s/h to the first one to contact me and send the money to my paypal account. Thanks for looking also my paypal account is justinfalla@hotmail.com and you can contact me personally if you have any questions at 860-961-9040.

PRICE IS FIRM

SPECS:
This is one of our best selling parts for the Evo VIII, with numerous units already sold, customers rave about how easy it is to install and how you can make power with a stock turbo or even turbo's larger than the awesome Garrett GT35R. If you’re looking for an awesome first mod, this is a great piece that helps fill the front bumper and keep intake temps DOWN!

Our Garrett High Density core, measuring in at 24" long, 12" high and 3.5" wide, will cool anything you’d like to throw at it. This setup will handle well over 600hp, we don't rate this core, GARRETT does so you its ratings are well under what it can truly handle!

This kit comes with piping and couplers from your turbo to the intercooler. As with any high quality SBR front mount kit, all piping is stainless steel and your newly purchased couplers will be no less than 4 ply thick for your high boosting pleasure. If you need any questions answered on this product, please call or email a SlowBoy Racing sales rep today.

Average Installation Time - 3-4 Hours

Pictures below were just taken when i took it off the car also i will include some pictures of it mounted to the car with bumper on and off.

ALSO THE BOTTOM TRAY DOES FIT WITH THIS INTERCOOLER UNLIKE MANY OF THIS SIZE SOMTHING TO CONSIDER
Attached Thumbnails FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price 9 LIKE NEW!-cimg0183.jpg   FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price 9 LIKE NEW!-cimg0181.jpg   FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price 9 LIKE NEW!-cimg0185.jpg   FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price 9 LIKE NEW!-sbr1.jpg   FS: Slowboy Racing FMIC & LICP Blowout Price 9 LIKE NEW!-sbr-licp.jpg  

Last edited by BMWE30; Feb 7, 2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 06:57 PM
Account Disabled

Do you need to remove the bumper braces with this fmic?
Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:07 PM

I removed the metal bumper brace its a total of 4 15mm bolts and about 5 minutes for you time the fitment is perfect and its worked flawlessly on my Evo IX.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

As I told you before if you interested in selling that LICP separately please let me know first.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

does it comes with coupler connect from intercool to driver side IC pipe? i don't see it with your picture. I'm interested
Old Feb 7, 2007, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dave2
does it comes with coupler connect from intercool to driver side IC pipe? i don't see it with your picture. I'm interested

That coupler comes with an UPPER INTERCOOOLER PIPE kit this is the front mount and the Lower intercooler pipe just how its come new from SBR for $799 this will work with your stock upper pipe though.

Thanks
Justin
Old Feb 7, 2007, 10:16 PM

Guys please dont insult me with offers below my asking price $499 plus shipping is the bottom line these parts are like new and i will not take less if you want beat up well used parts for less money please go buy them elsewhere. I think $300+ dollars off the price of new is more then a fair deal for a part that I have used less then 2000miles.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 10:23 PM
Account Disabled

What I ment was, do you need to leave the braces off after install, or is it small enough to clear with no mods to the bumper?
Old Feb 7, 2007, 10:31 PM

Everything stock on the car was put back on the car after i installed this intercooler except the stock intercooler. In the picture above it shows the only metal brace aka 5mph bumper brace behind the plastic bumper mounted back on after the intercooler is installed. Hope this anwsers your question.

Thanks
Justin Falla
Old Feb 8, 2007, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

bump for a good seller. enjoying my part..
Old Feb 8, 2007, 06:11 PM

The intercooler is sold as of now i'm expecting the money by midnight tonight i will let you know otherwise.

Thanks
Justin Falla
Old Feb 8, 2007, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Damn I wanted that LICP too....
Old Feb 9, 2007, 12:51 PM

Call SBR i think they would hook you up with a sweet price on it without the intercooler you would just have to call them direct to find out... Also i have refunded the 2nd person that sent me money for this intercooler and the just a heads up the price was 499+shipping not 499 shipped...
Old Feb 9, 2007, 12:54 PM

Sold