Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

PWR Radiator for sale. Used only 500 miles!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2007, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PWR Radiator for sale. Used only 500 miles!

Sorry! This item is sold!!!

I am returning my car entirely back to stock form to sell it, and this is the very last modification I installed on the car before deciding to part it out! It has roughly 500 miles on it. It's your basic PWR radiator with a slim SPAL fan mounted to the back of it. The fan is wired to just plug into the stock fan controller. I chose this radiator over the Koyo and other brands due to the fact that while it is larger and more efficient than stock, it doesn't use up any more depth than the stock radiator, which is very important to those of us running larger aftermarket turbos that need all the room they can get. There is a small ~1 inch area on the turbo side of the radiator that has dented fins from accidently bumping my external wastegate when installing it. This does not affect its operation though.

I'm looking for $300 shipped.

Here it was installed in the car before I removed it:

Last edited by firehawkta2000; Mar 3, 2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

hi

would u accept 250.00 shipped...if so i would love to get it. however this is all i can afford right now.....if not i understand im not trying to low ball you man...thanks...
Old Mar 2, 2007, 06:34 PM

does that fan fit with the stock wiring sensors( stock fan inputs that is)? thanks